In Episode 11 of the 21st Century Physio Podcast, Jack O'Brien from Clinic Mastery Brings You Into The 21st Century.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why you need to become your patients most trusted advisor and how you can do that
- How to improve your patient experiences to create raving fans and thriving practices
- Why you need to use video to help promote your business
- The key things you need to know about your business to make better decisions
- What physiotherapy is going to look like in the future
To find out more about Jack and Clinic Mastery, head to www.clinicmastery.com
To watch this episode, head to courses.matassessment.com/blog/011
In Episode 10 of the 21st Century Physio Podcast, Glenn Ruscoe from www.dot.physio Brings You Into The 21st Century.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The top 3 skills you need to succeed in the 21st century as a therapist
- The things your website MUST have and how to get more patients into your practice
- How to find your niche and stand out from the crowd
How having a dot.physio domain can help Physiotherapists build their own personal brand and move into the telehealth space
- Why we chose www.podcast.physio and www.mat.physio for Movement Assessment Technologies.
To find out more about how to get your own .physio domain, head to www.dot.physio.
To find out more about Glenn, head to www.glennruscoe.physio
To watch this episode, head to courses.matassessment.com/blog/010
In Episode 009, Steve is joined by Sydney Physiotherapist, Yves Silveira
- Why persistence pays off in the Physiotherapy profession and why resiliency is a key trait for 21st Century Physio's
- How to run an internship program with Physiotherapy students from around the world
- How to set up a Physiotherapy business from your own home
- The 2 year blues that Physiotherapists often suffer
In Episode 008, Steve is joined by Physiotherapist Dave O'Sullivan from Prosport Academy and English Rugby.
- What skills new graduates need to develop after completing University
- The key things that you can learn from the elite sporting organisations
- His unique method towards rehabilitation to help you help more patients become more resilient
- Why you to stop trying to be the hero!
This podcast an absolute gem and will be the best 45 minutes you spend this week listening to it!
To find out more about Dave and the Prosport Academy, visit theprosportacademy.com/
In Episode 007, Steve is joined in Hong Kong by good friend, colleague and MAT host Sik Hon from Sportsline Asia
Sik Hon discusses:
- What Sportsline is doing to lead the way in Sports Physiotherapy in Asia and what you can learn from it
- How to attract sports teams to your business and improve relationships with them
- Why you need to be collecting data in your practice
- How to transform from Physiotherapist to business owner
In Episode 006, Steve is joined by old friend and colleague, and also dual-qualified ATP Physio and Osteo, Luke Fuller.
- How you can get a job in an elite sports environment
- How to run a clinic while travelling the world
- the differences between physio and osteo
In Episode 005, Steve is joined by Hootan Mohseni from Cliniq Apps.
How you can use Cliniq Apps to transform how you communicate with your patients
The key KPI's for your Physio practice
How to increase adherence to your management plans
Hootan is the co-founder and CEO of Cliniq Apps. He's built customised, feature rich apps for Medical Clinic’s to aid in patient experience, care and recovery.
He has developed technology enabling medical practitioners to continue care beyond the walls of their clinic. We envision a world where our technology drives positive patient outcomes and efficiency across the health system.
Find out more about Hootan and Cliniq Apps at:
For more info visit courses.matassessment.com/blog/005
- How you can build an awesome team and strategies to improve team culture, including how you can take your team overseas for a retreat
- How to go from one clinic to three clinics in just three years
- How to run three practices without reception staff
Find out more about Mick and iMove at:
iMoveU FB group: www.facebook.com/groups/308625829606050/
For more info and to watch the video visit courses.matassessment.com/blog/004
Join the Ultimate Physio himself, Nick Schuster as he helps you bring your practice into the 21st century with simple to track business metrics, tips to upskill new grads and how to make yourself the ultimate private practice physio.
Join Physiotherapist Tim Rowland who helps you bring your practice into the 21st Century with great tips on return to sports testing, strength and conditioning and the use of social media to build your profile.