Communicate For Effect covers the strategies and tactics of digital communication. This is the place for a quick, weekly download of news, tips, and information to help you become a more effective digital communicator. These short, snackable episodes include topics on digital marketing, public relations, and technology. Hosted by Mike Nicholson.
• "Lessons About Marketing Complacency I Had to Learn the Hard Way" by Alexander Valencia
• What is SEO? A starting point for learning how to optimize your content
• Progressive Profiling: A Marketers Answer to the Death of Cookies by Masooma Memon
• "If You're Using These Marketing Tactics, You're Hurting Your Brands Credibility" by Lisa Collum
• Email Marketing Campaigns: Deliverability, Automation, and More
• Microsoft Teams updated, now for personal use
Thanks for checking out Communicate For Effect, a 46ALPHA Podcast.
This podcast looks at how to plan, prepare, execute, and assess your digital communication strategy
I’m Mike Nicholson, a former U.S. Army officer, and professional communicator.
Join me as I pivot from a career spent in government communications and transition into the private sector, sharing insights and lessons learned along the way.
These are short, snackable episodes that are both fun and informative and I’ll cover a wide range of topics – some that I know a lot about and some…not so much.
Please subscribe, it would mean the world to me.
You can find these episodes and much more at 46alpha.com