Should dad’s be in the delivery room for their children? What happens when dad relocates to another country? These are just some of the conversations I have with my soul brother. Listen, share and feedback
His dad died 20yrs ago, and now he is a father of 3 wonderful girls trying to figure his way around this eternal role. Are Fathers important? Did you learn anything from him? Pau and I start a new series on the dad factor. Listen, share and feedback.
In this Episode we discuss
1. Biology: Women cycles and its connection in choosing preferred mate. 1:49 - 7:50
2. Biology: Men also have Cycles. 7:51 - 11:09
3. An email feedback from a male listener Titled "I don't know what being a man technically is". 11:20 - 18:49
4. Hostage 101 Relationships. Conversation starts with a male perspective/ analysis on a relationship situation where a female friend is dating a man going through a divorce. What's the end game? Are we better off with each other or without each other 18:50 - 31:46
5. Dr. Oscar shares insight about Life, Family, Work balance from his personal experience. 32:03 - 42:55
6. Men! Don't feel guilty for creating space for yourself 42:57 -47:14
7. Next Biggest Podcast...The Dr. Oscar Podcast...coming soon! 47:22 - 51:31
Listen, SHARE, and kindly give us feedback, because we value your comments.
Why would a man at “marriage age” not want to walk down the aisle? Do they feel societal pressure? In this episode we start a new series talking to men who are not married yet, and they tell Amani Maranga why.
In this second last installment of this series, Amani interviews two old friends, one whose marriage ended and one who’s about to get married, all in the quest to understand the considerations men make while about to “jump the broom.”
What goes on in the mind of a man when he’s ready to get married? How does he know he’s ready? What are the things that men consider when choosing a partner to marry? Amani Maranga interviews several men in a quest to understand why men get married.