A podcast highlighting the introspections of Jakt's CEO Anthony Tumbiolo. Reflecting upon the things that go on in a business that many do not see. From true feelings and emotions about the company to insights about what it means to be a CEO, this podcast has you covered.
What happens after you sign a new client? How do you manage all the little details throughout the entire relationship? In this episode of Reflections of a CEO, I’m walking you step-by-step on how our sales process works, what you’re really selling, how to sell through your service, and much more!
- Summing up sales 1:07
- Selling through your service 2:23
- Defining “onboarding” 3:49
- Acknowledging a transition 7:33
- Sell them on the company, not on you 8:47
What makes people stay at your company? Is it the mission? Your vision, maybe? What made them join in the first place? In this episode, I talk about what makes a company appealing to current and future employees, the importance of fostering a positive culture, and what keeps me at my company! Check it out!
Diagnosing the divide between management and everyone else 1:23
Why is it that people stay at a company? 4:36
What makes me stay? 10:10
What importance does the mission have in a company? 11:15
For this episode of Reflections of a CEO, I’m joined by Jakt’s President, Cody Musser, to talk about our 2018 financial report. Join us for a look behind the scenes where we hold nothing back: including our exact revenue, expenses, and profit.
Business is a long game. Here’s how CEOs and business owners can prepare --mentally, emotionally, and physically-- to play it for decades. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. In this episode, I discuss optimizing yourself, knowing your limit, and being very mindful your time.
In this episode:
There will always be times that you won’t be on your game. In this intimate episode, I talk about getting back on your feet, avoiding burn out, and self-awareness. If you’re an entrepreneur or a CEO, you’ll get new ways to deal with adversity when running a business.
- What it’s like to experience this in business 0:58
- Becoming more self-aware 3:17
- Finding things that work for you 4:44
- Dealing with what’s bothering you 8:53
- Coping with loneliness in entrepreneurship 15:30
- Being in a good mindset for your own benefit and your business’ 18:01
I am tremendously excited to introduce the newest Polpo Group company to the world. I talk about how we will bring radical value to agencies, automation, the power of experience, finding markets, and much more!
- Some context for Polpo Group 1:10
- The new business under Polpo 1:54
- Finding a market for agencies 6:08
- Testing price models 12:48
- The benefit in Polpo Group 18:06
- Why I’m documenting this development 25:28
Cody Musser joins me for a special edition of Reflections of a CEO. In this episode, we discuss how we plan and strategize at Jakt, defining objectives, and holding ourselves accountable - even when it sucks.
In this Episode:
How did it all start? 0:32
What is the core principle to Polpo Group? 5:08
Naming it The Polpo Group 5:54
Building a core competency between businesses 7:26
The guiding principles behind Polpo companies 9:58
Polpo Group: polpo.group
Anthony's Blog: https://anthonytumbiolo.com/blog/
Taking steps forward in life often comes from 180 mindset shifts. In this episode, my girlfriend Sasha and I talk about the Law of Attraction, how you can rewire your thinking to achieve your goals, and the importance of executing.
New Year’s Resolutions are a common thing for people to do. Yet, so many people don’t stick with them. Why is this? In this podcast I explain my take on why this is the case and how I’m structuring them for 2019 in a unique way.
In this episode of Reflections of a CEO, my girlfriend Sasha joins me to help answer questions about what it's like to date an entrepreneur.
If you're an entrepreneur, date one, or are thinking of dating one, I think you'll enjoy this
Haven’t made a podcast in the past four months.
But now I’m more than ready to start up again to kick off 2019.
This podcast episode will get you up to speed on everything that's been going on in my life and with business over the past 4 months.
I also cover my biggest accomplishments of 2018 and what I'm excited about in 2019.
- FP&A manager started. she's pretty quick with numbers and has already challenged me on something. i like it. i'm very bullish on the impact she'll make.
- Agreed to terms on a new office. We ran out of space in current office so are moving to a new space within the same building. Market price for the space was 20k. We got it for 1/2 month free + 16.5k thereafter for a 7 month term. It comes with 1 private office for me, 1 private conference room, and 1 big open space. We also get access to 6 other conferences rooms and common areas shared between companies.
- Finalized deal with the Head of Engineering, who starts today. Happy he's on board now.