Welcome to Bookish Ramblings! An episode I do where I talk all about BOOKS because books are awesome okay.
Episode 4 includes:
• January wrap-up
• a bookish tag
• my little brother
• too much caffeine
• and original jingles
Me and my brother Levi play the "Would You Rather" game.
Join us as we answer questions such as "Would you rather live in outer space or under the sea?" "Would you rather look like Chewbacca or be completely bald?" and many more.
Bookish Ramblings is a podcast I do periodically where I talk about books.
In today's episode of Bookish Ramblings, I give an overview of my 2017 year in books. Some of the things I talk about include:
• fave/least fave books of 2017
• longest/shortest books read
• my 2018 reading goals
• and Dr. Seuss!!!
Plus we get to sing the Reading Rainbow theme song together. BONUS!
In Bookish Ramblings Episode 3, Christopher 164 called into my station with a question about The Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
So I ramble on for 20 minutes about it. (How exciting!)
I talk about things like:
• The weird need both LaHaye and Jenkins seem to have to either kill or rapture the wife of the protagonist in EVERY BOOK THEY'VE EVER WRITTEN. (Should I be concerned?)
• Why is everybody falling in love and getting married when it's literally the end of the world?
• My favorite Left Behind character (Hint: it's not Nicolae Carpathia)
I talk about one of my favorite bands, for KING & COUNTRY, tell you about the time I got Joel and Luke's autographs but about cried 'cause I almost didn't, and give a truly terrible summary of the movie Priceless.
Welcome to my first ever episode of Bookish Ramblings, a place where I talk about books (obviously), because reading books brings me great joy and talking about them brings me even more joy!
In episode 1 I tell you about my favorite authors❤️🙌😄📚