Exploring our unique creativity, owning our individual process and how to fend off the distraction of comparison, and returning to your truth. Telling the truth is a radical thing these days, but it is our greatest power and responsibility. Tell the truth. Share your art.
Queendom Rising took a back seat & I got v real with myself about what I wanted, and how to move forward. Candid, truthful, funny (sometimes) Giving myself full permission to be who and what I am in this very moment, and I hope the same for you.
Welcome to the 5th episode of Queendom Rising, where I am joined by human connector and inspiration magnet, Nicole Mcllelan.
- trusting the timing
- looking at what you have within reach rather than what you can get more of from outside your reach
- getting rid of the fear of saying “I don’t have anything different to offer”
- labelling because of fear
- the insane minds
- entering a new age, swinging the pendulum, and trying to find balance between the masculine and feminine powers
- raising conscious children
- wonderings about how many people are here doing what they’re meant to be doing
- the power of words of affirmation
- being a mother without having children through the power of love
Joining us in the Queendom today is the utmost darling Queen Nikita. Delicate and captivating, we could have spoken for hours on end. In this episode we cover:
• Finding fulfillment where you don't expect it
•The lost art of active listening
•Moving away from safety in favour of self-actualization
•So much more!
Get connected with Nikita on insta @blissandyoga
A Sunday so(u)lo session with your host and resident queen, Christa Fontaine.
Sharing from the heart about all of the recent creative expansions and shifts, and sharing the process of becoming more of who I am, outloud. We so often turn to others to gain insight and clarity about what and how we should be doing things, that we tend to forget about checking in with ourselves. This is my candid process, and your permission to be exactly who, and where you are in this very moment.
A must delectable episode with my dear old friend Casey from the time I lived in Wellington, NZ. We catch up like old friends who haven't spoken in 7 years to talk about our recent journey on the sober path, integrating our shadow self with our higher self, and Casey takes us on a ride through her awakening on a recent trip to Japan. And it all gets topped off with a song! Tune in and Rise Up 💜
Kicking the Queendom off in true high style with one of my nearest and dearest, Marissa Boyce. We cover hot topics like discovering the true meaning of self love, living and rising through hardships, discovering who we are on our own terms, learning to love our bodies, and becoming more of who we are - unapologetically.