In this interview you will learn who to combine commercial activity and volunteering and social entrepreneurship, why it's a mistake to fail fast and the most important ingredient in marketing. (It might not be what you think). Read the full transcribe and the resources mentioned at
https://findfocus.net › marketing-and-music
In this interview you will learn the easiest way to start a business, why Jason always has a side hustle and the most important thing, if you want to succeed with your SEO efforts. This is what the founder of SERPWoo discovered after analyzing billions of data points.
In this interview you will learn how to prevent yourself from thinking too much, the secret method of highly productive people to overcome procrastination, and the most productive way to work online so you can starting a business on the side...
Discover the best tip on productivity from Noah Kagan (it's not what you might expect)...
How to balance thinking and execution...
Two ways to prevent yourself from thinking too much...
Dean's favorite note taking app...
Why Dean Young still has a Facebook account (Hint: it's not about social media)...
How to overcome Youtube Addiction...
The secret method of highly productive people to overcome procrastination...
Why learning can prevent you from having success (and what to do about it)...
The most productive way to work online...
How to manage your time working full time and starting a business on the side?...
In this interview you will learn how to make money with the skills you already have and start a business from scratch that puts money into your pocket starting on Day 1 and the mindset you need to adopt when transitioning from being a freelancer to building a real business!
In this interview you will learn how to go from hundreds of visitors per month to thousands within a few months, impress journalists so they naturally want to write about you, and learn how to leverage Quora to build these relationships in combination with a common sense email hack (that nobody uses).
Tune in now!
Discover how to improve your focus and concentration, maximize your productivity, speed up your success with evidence-based strategies, and identify what specifically is not working within your current 'focus system' so you can increase your focus, whenever you need to and wherever you are with Joanna Jast.
If you want to build better habits, avoid procrastination, and learn a really simple exercise so you can increase your willpower, avoid procrastination and improve your focus, pay close attention to this interview with Ryan Engelstad.
In this episode you will discover:
-The Biggest Challenge People Face Today When Dealing With Technology?
- How Should We Deal With Social Media?
- The Best Advise If You Struggle With Focus?
- A Simple Exercise To Increase You Willpower In Less Than 2 Minutes
- A Great Complimentary Exercise To Relax And Restore Your Willpower
- The Best Apps To Improve Your Focus
- How To Overcome The Biggest Challenges For Someone Struggling With Procrastination?
- The Exact Thing You Need To Do If You Procrastinate
- How To Avoid Procrastination Even If You Do Not Feel Like It
- The Best Techniques To Build Better Habits
Have you watched porn you have this narrative in your head over and over again that this is the last time…I'm never going to do that again…yet you're still doing it and you cannot get anything done because you are so caught up in this addiction, you need somebody that has been through it to give you perspective. That’s why in this episode, Hunter Otis and Martin Boeddeker discuss “How To Overcome Porn Addiction”
In this episode, Justin Emery and I discuss "How to be a successful freelancer?"
So if you want to know why transitioning from a 9 to 5 job is harder than most people think, how to find more jobs a freelancer, and the apps Justin uses to stay on track so you can start your own freelancing career, tune in now!
In this episode, journal expert Mitchell McBrayer and I discuss the method Mitchell developed to burn away your bad habits and transform your life.
So if you want to transform motivation into a non-factor, learn how to start a business from scratch, and at the same time improve your fitness, productivity and relationships in just 10-15 minutes per day, tune in now!
In this episode, Amy Specter and I discuss "How Can Technology Help to Improve the Education System?.
So if you want to know how to Amy's school combats phone addiction, the best meditation app Amy has ever tried and recommends to all of her students, and learn how games can help you to develop better habits, listen to this episode of the FindFocus Podcast!
In this episode, Sharon F. Danzger and I discuss Productivity Hacks to Increase Performance and Reduce Stress.
So, if you want to get more done with less stress, changing small daily habits, and strategies that are not hard to implement and get to know how one small change in time management can make you super productive, tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- Why Sharon never had to pull off an all-nighter when she was in college
- Some easy digestible small bites that you can incorporate into your life by changing a small daily habit so that ultimately you can get more done with less stress.
- How to enjoy your free time without feeling guilty
- A super cool little habit hack for people who prefer a handwritten goal list
- Why the information out there makes productivity seem so much harder than it really has to be
- How to increase your cognitive abilities in just 2 minutes per day
In this episode, productivity scientist, reformed procrastinator and creator of Focusmate Taylor Jacobson and I discuss how to "Stop Procrastinating & Start Producing".
So if you want to create an environment that will make you productive when you work from home, stop feeling a lot of fear and shame wasting so much time online and avoid procrastination tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
- The most existential risk and mistake that people make when they start a business from scratch
- How to create an environment that will make you productive when you work from home
- How to stop feeling a lot of fear and shame wasting so much time online
- The “big big breakthrough that changed everything when you are being held accountable”
- Why it’s no problem if you don’t finish your to do list.
- The two big trends that define our future work
- Why we are not designed nor equipped to handle constant distractions
In this episode, London based certified IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy) practitioner who specialises in anxiety disorders Alex MacLellan and I discuss how to quickly feel less anxious and less stressed when dealing with Social Media.
So if you want to quickly feel less anxious and less stressed, have better conversations with other people, and discover a simple sleep hack to identify the mistakes you are making AND FIX THEM and learn how to stop constantly think about your work and rest properly, tune in now!
Stare into the lights my pretties - What is the impacts of addictive technology on people, society and the environment? - With Jordan Brown
Martin Boeddeker interviews award-winning film-maker and activist Jordan Brown. Together they try to answer the question how can we return to the real physical world again?
In this episode, you'll discover:
- What is the biggest misconception of using technology today?
- Why the concentration of power is a problem in our society?
- The myth that everything online is free (and the price we really have to pay...)
- Why Jordan does not have a smartphone (and what his friends say about it...)
- How to engage in deep work Jordan's experience that all of us can relate to...
- The benefits of traveling without a smartphone and the "Art of Getting Lost"
- Why it's very hard to make a living distributing open source software?
- What will we gain when we learn to deal with addictive technology?
In this episode, Marco Stojanovic and I discuss the science of building new habits.
So if you want to get to know the most important aspect of building simple AND complex habits, how to learn a new language in 10 minutes per day, and how a student was able to finish his assignment 6 weeks before it was due so you can how to build a new habit, tune in now!