D&D Discussion with YouTubers Bill Allan, Dungeon Dad, Blandco and Wally DM Bill Allan.
CHANNEL TOPICS - CONTENT CREATION BACKGROUND
1) CHANNEL HISTORY : When did you start your channel and why did you become a YouTube creator?
2) What keeps you creating videos? Do you have any goals for your channel?
3) What do you enjoy most about Content Creation? CREATOR RPG BACKGROUND
4) How long have you been playing D&D or TTRPGs - what edition did you start with? Who or what got you into the hobby? Any experiences you want to share?
TOPICS Centered around our YouTube Channels
5) What is your favorite obscure monster from D&D history (Dungeon Dad)
6) Do you collect/use D&D Miniatures? Do you have a favorite, a prized possession or story including miniatures? (Blandco)
7) What was one of your favorite puzzles in a game? (Wally)
8) What tips would you have for getting a D&D program started in a High School or community (Bill Allan)
9) What is your Favorite Character Class?
Welcome adventurers to the Golden Stirge Inn and Episode 2 of a D&D Podcast by Wally DM. Today Wally DM is joined by Celeste, Julie and Christopher in a casual D&D conversation spanning an array of different topics.
Today our new podcast jumps into a 20 minute serious discussion on the "Guide to Consent in Gaming" from Monte Cook games. What are your thoughts on this document, or in general on how to handle potentially disturbing material in adventures?
Afterwords, we go back to a light-hearted, fun dissussion as we take a look at these topics:
Whats the coolest ways in your campaigns that a character has been resurrected?
DM Screen or no DM Screen? Why?
Are there any official D&D races that you do not allow or don't believe should be allowed in your game?
What is a good way to introduce a new PC into your game?
Tips for running high-level games, both mechanically and in terms of story
Besides meeting in taverns, whats a good place for the characters to meet?
D&D YouTube channel, Wally DM hosts its first Audio Podcast. Today we are joined by Immortal Origins, Jovar, and Tanis. The four adventurers have gathered at the Golden Stirge for stories, tales, advice and discussions on a variety of D&D topics!
TOPICS of DISCUSSION
1) Why do we play Dungeons and Dragons?
2) What do you guys do when all your party members can’t make it to game night?
3) What is your favorite Magic Item? Tell us a story on how you used it in a game?
4) Tell me a story about your favorite Puzzle Encounter
5) Tips for Interesting Combat as a Player or DM?
6) What is a good way to introduce a new Player Character into your game?
7) How important is it to include a characters backstory into a campaign?
8) Is a character’s backstory “Free Game” for the DM to use in a campaign