The Gym Class Hero Podcast - Long time friends & veteran Gym Class Heroes investigate and examine moments in the sports world and daily life in which they may have witnessed the handy work of a prototypical Gym Class Hero moment!
The G.C.H. Investigative Team is back at it!
This week we examine Gym Class Hero moments involving:
- Lakers/Pelicans trade. Who really won?
- Our disapproval of Zion's gratitude on NBA draft night.
- The last time our Heroes took a loss in their daily lives.
Come laugh along with the Heroes as the dive deep into investigating the handy work of top-notch Gym Class Heroes!
The Gym Class Hero Podcast investigative team has spotted a few questionable moments in the sports universe…that we feel may need to dive a little deeper into. Because from afar, they look like the handy work of a prototypical, alpha GCH.
- Heroes describe the last time their inner Gym Class Hero reared it's ugly head in their daily lives.
- USWNST beats Thailand in the first round of the World Cup and keeps on celebrating!
- Max Muncy lights Madison Bumgardner up with a gangster move.
podcast sports sportstalk sportspodcast soccer baseball maxmuncy madisonbumgardner uswnst worldcup comedy funny friends heroes soundcloud itunes pickone investigate softballlegend
Gym Class Hero: The guy or group of guys in high school/junior high that always kicked everyone's asses in games, and basically made you feel even more shitty about your own suckiness.
"Where participation trophies go to die!"
Scream, laugh and cry with the Gym Class Hero Podcast as they trample the sports/life related questions no one else even dare step in!