Epich Aotearoa - Create a Better Future! Focuses on assisting New Zealanders from all walks of life through education, encouragement and entertainment. We seek to connect and engage with the diverse and inclusive collection of people who span this beautiful land, and enable them to share a glimpse of their story in the hopes of uplifting and inspiring others to take action and create a better future! You're invited to join us, learn and share. Whatever you decide, we want you to succeed and reach your goals while lifting and helping others. LeshGo!
In this interview Brian shares with us his insights and experiences on:
- Why the 'why' matters
- How, what you think you are is not necessarily what you may become
- How being a basketball coach taught him to step outside his comfort zone
- The importance of wholesome traditions and their positive effectives on families and communities
- The, there is a you and a 'you' - forming a public persona
- Harnessing energy as a force multiplier
Plus so much more - Thank you for connecting with us today.
Lets get started and create a better future!
Epich Aotearoa - Create a Better Future Podcast!
Welcome to the very first Epich podcast in which we will be speaking with one of the co-founders of Epich Aotearoa - Create a Better Future Podcast - Joe Hotai. Joe is a former soldier in both the New Zealand and Australia Defence Forces having served in the Special Air Service (SAS), an aspiring entrepreneur and awesome family man. In this interview, we will cover...
- The importance of pursuing your passion and how to turn that into reality
- Why putting the needs of others first creates more self fulfilment and happiness
- Lessons learnt through service in the SAS
- The need to step outside your comfort zone
- The effects and consequences of negative self talk
- Overcoming those challenges....and so much more!
Come join us on this Epich Journey!
***Epich - Derived from the Greek word epicheiremata’s which means entrepreneur***
Epich's three fold mission is to...
1. Assist our Aspiring Entrepreneurs from New Zealand, spread the word about their plans and provide a platform for them to communicate their vision in their own words. With the intent of helping them build traction and gain momentum.
2. Recognise and acknowledge individuals and/or organisations from New Zealand (small, medium or large) who are doing great things and who generally fly under the radar. This also applies to everyday people who have overcome things like significant adversity, and who have the courage and desire to share their story in the hopes of helping others.
3. Provide inspiring, uplifting and motivating educational information gained through the lived experiences of successful people from all walks of life and across various industries. Learning from their mistakes, successes, challenges and more!