You feel the energy. This world is on the cusp of a huge transformation. It’s time for you to take back your power and thrive! My name is Kay LoveTruth and I am your catalyst and investigator going beyond the veils of secrecy and cultural indoctrination to discover the real truths that affect us all.
I invite you to join me and share in this exciting adventure. Listen to Beyond The Veil onInnerLightRadio.com every Thursday at 1pm EASTERN.
How can we cultivate a greater sense of unconditional love for ourselves so that we can bring a sense of wholeness into our being? Going deeper, after we process connecting to that deep love for self, how can bring more of that energy into the world?
In this intense cycle of human history that we are living in, we are constantly divided by race, gender, affluence, language, lookism’s, religion, political affiliation and more. But we often find ourselves in a mental space where we become hyper focused on what separates us and we lose perspective of what truly connects us.
One way to bridge the gap and begin to heal our relationship to one another is to first begin with loving ourselves and to practice having unconditional love for others.
In this conversation we spoke of the following:
- Religious prejudice
- Unconditional love, what it feels like, what the value is
- How to accept each individuals soul path
- How to live more out of your heart space
- Appreciating yourself, cultivating more self-love
- Cultivating inner gratitude for being alive
- Valuing humanity and nature
- Social Conformity
- Breaking social norms, continuing to be yourself
- Be the love, enjoy the gift of giving Definition of Unconditional Love: Unconditional love is known as affection without any limitations, or love without conditions. This term is sometimes associated with other terms such as true altruism or complete love. ⧚
I'm so excited for this show!
⧚ The vast, mysterious and sometimes tumultuous world of dating - How can we better navigate our way through the world of dating? Are we behaving in a way that is conducive to finding partners that are in resonance with us? Or are we behaving in ways that push them away? Next, once we are in a relationship, how do we keep things fiery and passionate?
My guest on this show is David Tian, Author, Speaker, PHD, Professor and Dating Coach.
On this episode, we dive deep into understanding how some people, men, in particular, may have mental/emotional programs that encourage toxic behaviors while engaging in dating and forming relationships. We speak about how digging deep and living in your authenticity will magnetize the right partners. Then we go deeper into speaking about the do’s and don’ts we should take into consideration while in a deeper romantic relationship.
In this conversation we dive deep and discuss the following :
* Shallow and superficial ways of connecting with women/men
* Leaving hedonism; evolving into desiring a deeper connection, seeing the benefit
* Exiting toxic social groups that go against your evolution
* Growing up and cultivating higher self-awareness before entering into deeper relationships
* Tackling your inner demons, really looking in the mirror and taking responsibility
* Learning how to live more authentically, connecting to people while keeping it real, dropping the fake social masks, being your true self
* Accessing your True self, living more confidently through that energy
* Tapping back into your inner child, living in the magic of life
* Getting to your true strength
* Narcissism in the dating world
* Law of Correspondence; like attracts like
* Dealing with neediness, learning how to become more whole
* Keeping the fiery passion lit in your relationship ⧚
⧚ In this day and age, at this unique moment in history, there is an urgent call for men to begin to release the toxic patriarchal programs within themselves, that have been instilled in them since birth, if we are to reach a greater sense of unity and harmony on this planet. What do I mean by that?
Here is are examples of Toxic Masculinity
* The pervasive idea of male-female interactions as competition, not cooperation.
* The idea that all women are cheaters, hoes and bitches and cannot be trusted
* The pervasive idea that men cannot truly understand women, and vice versa--and following, that no true companionship can be had between different sexes.
* The expectation that Real Men are strong, and that showing emotion is incompatible with being strong. Anger is either framed as the exception to the rule or as not an emotion.
* Relatedly, the idea that a Real Man cannot be a victim of abuse, or that talking about it is shameful.
* Men are just like that: the expectation that Real Men are keenly interested in sex, want to have sex, and are ready to have sex most if not all times. The myth that men are not interested in parenting, and are inherently unsuited to be single parents.
* discourages men from becoming involved in the lives of their children.
* encourages household inequality, which hurts all involved.
* assumes that in case of divorce, children will go with their mothers, instead of examining each situation individually.
Not only does toxic masculinity shackle men to misogyny, but these socio-cultural programs also undermine the true essence of the Divine Masculine Archetypal Energy and in doing so, undermines a man’s spiritual progress and his ability to truly connect to other men and create healthy and fruitful relationships with women.
My guest Garth Sam is an accomplished leader here in the Toronto area who has shifted onto a profound journey to pioneer a way to support men on their journey to growing their self-awareness, healing these toxic programs and stepping more into their authenticity. On today's show, we are going to dive deep into exploring what Toxic Masculinity is and how to begin the healing process. ⧚
⧚ Psychic phenomena may still be taboo in many areas of the world, but it is quickly becoming an area of curiosity for people who are open-minded and ready to abandon their cultural or religious programming.
For thousands of years in many indigenous cultures, there were designated people who were born with special gifts ranging from speaking to the dead, communicating with animals, healing abilities, sensing energy, seeing other realities or having premonitions. They may have later taken on the positions of becoming seers, healers, prophets, mediums or wisdom keepers.
Nowadays, these traditions continue to evolve and impact the lives of millions around the world. We have psychics, tarot card readers, mediums and energy healers who are dedicated to being of service to others to help elevate the vibration of planet Earth.
On today's show, I will be talking to a powerful psychic, healer and respected elder Jerry Miller.
We will be exploring — Psychic Phenomena; how to know you are gifted
- Psychic Attack, how to protect yourself
- How to strengthen your psychic abilities
- How to recognize fake psychics from the real ones
- And anything else spontaneous that pops up ⧚
In this age of information, are the distractions by media encouraging us to neglect our true needs? On this episode, we speak about the magik of mindfulness meditation and its ability to bring us back into the present moment.
As we live through this time of quickening and spiritual renaissance, can we still use the wisdom of archetypes to step into our purpose, to better navigate our lives and bring a greater sense of peace, and positive energy onto planet Earth?
Dealing with emotions in relationships is very important, but many brothers seem to have difficulty expressing their feelings to their partners. In this conversation, we explore the deeper reasoning behind why this may be happening.
Do our pets have souls? Do they have a spiritual nature? Are we aware of their needs? Do we use pets as an emotional crutch? On this episode, we dive deep into the realm of the spiritual nature of animals.
Where are your energies blocked? Are your relationships harmonious? Are you happy in your career? In this episode we dive deep into exploring the concept of self awareness so that we can understand what makes us tick.