I am based in San Antonio, Texas. You may or may not have know where the city is or what it’s known for but as an “indie maker” or “entrepreneur” it's become a great place for me to network and connect. You can read more on my newsletter. Visit my website leonhitchens.com to subscribe.
1. Customers love to rag on companies that don’t support their customers.
2. Customer service isn’t something different but going above and beyond will help. The reasons why to help someone:
1. Happy people will fill out the post chat survey
2. Share their experience on social media
3. Use word of mouth to talk about the company
4. Remember who helped them
3. Have the systems to support pulling of information in a few seconds. Call a company and they know who you are without needed a ton of info
4. “We all know Customer Service is going to rule over the next 50 years of the economy, right? It’s not about “likes” or “follows,” but rather being likable and followable!” – [Peter Shankman](https://www.shankman.com/about/)
I’ve neglected the podcast a lot. I haven’t recorded an episode in a while. Now I’m focusing back on the podcast along with the rest of my personal brand. I’ve published my new blog and will start creating more content. I will also focus a lot more on Ironmic creating content and marketing the service. Check out my blow at leonhitchens.com and Ironmic at Ironmic.fm