A family law podcast focusing on all aspects of family law including divorce, custody, support, division of assets, protection from abuse, alternative family issues, adoption, grandparents' rights, property agreements, child support and others. Please contact our office at 610.272.5555 if you have any questions.
Attorneys Carolyn Mirabile and Lawrence “Skip” Persick discuss the nature of child support laws in Pennsylvania. Our Attorneys discuss frequently asked questions, such as:
· What is child support?
· How do you file for child support?
· What happens after you file for child support?
· How is child support determined?
· How does the Domestic Relations Section get money out of the other parent?
· How to reevaluate an old child support order?