39 Days until college football
- Francesco Molinari wins The British Open
- Tiger played well, and the fan boys are happy
- Khawi Leonard traded from Spurs to Raptors for DeMar DeRozen
- Kevin Love signs 4 year / $120M extension w/ Cavs
- Leveon Bell & Julio Jones want new deals
- NFL players paid less than other sports
- HBO Hards Knocks trailer is out...and it's not great
- Tour de France is happening, and someone is winning who isn't supposed to
Days until college football: 47
- Football didn't come home
- France wins the World Cup
- Looonnnggg tennis matches at Wimbledon
- British Open preview
- LeBron in Lakers gear makes Mike sad
- Cleveland Indians give up 7 runs in 9th inning
- Houston Astros win on 11th inning error
- American Football is 54 days away
- Uruguayan player cried IN GAME at World Cup
- Grayson Allen is Danny's new favorite villain
- Flopping in soccer is weak (classic American take)
- Phil & Tiger playing for $10M!
- NBA has zero parity
- Cricket update from Mike (Danny didn't understand a word)
- Ovechkin is still partying
Oh...and footballs coming home...
- LeBron is a Laker. Mike and Danny are lukewarm about it and thankful for his time and championship in the Land.
- Mike gives a 'Cupdate' on the World Cup and alludes to possible advantages the Russians have.
- LeBron didn't win MVP?
- Admit It, VAR at the World Cup is great.....when it's used (wink Russia).
- BREAKING NEWS! Mike's first breaking news story (only one source)....Josh Gordon has failed a drug test. Danny reacts live and is not pleased.
English football fans are hysterical and have won over Danny's allegiances. Mike talks about how Baker Mayfield puts Colin Cowherd in several lockers. And did Danny buy fake followers for our Instagram accounts?