Welcome to the Loving Liberty Radio network, a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for timely news of the day, thoughtful insights and principled discussion.
Western media isn't talking about the economic trump card (pun intended) that Iran holds if it is unjustly backed into a corner. Also, what to make of parents who set their kids up as social media superstars. And a beautiful pep talk from Caitlin Johnstone for anyone who values truth more than acceptance.
Eric Peters discusses "Elitist Vehicles" and how the UAW is poised to destroy the U.S. auto industry. Also, the stunning Project Veritas video of a top Google exec discussing how her company is planning to manipulate information about the 2020 election.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* What is a Catholic Feast Day?
The Catholic Church assigns one date out of the year for each and every canonized saint — known as the saint’s feast day. The saints are remembered on their individual feast days with special mention, prayers, and possibly a scripture reading.
A saint’s feast day can be the day of their actual death or a day assigned by the Church.
* Deep State - Support Pouring In For Imprisoned Congressman Steve Stockman - Rachel Alexander.
* Foundation: AFFORDABLE CARE ACT UNCONSTITUTIONAL - MoralLaw.org.
The Fifth Circuit is expected to decide the case later this year, after which it will likely be appealed to the Supreme Court.
* Trump Quietly Revelutionizing Health Insurance - Rule for HRAs 'destroys Dem case for socialized care' - WND.com.
* Listener David: A Man for all seasons - The story of Sir Thomas More - is A reccomended movie - Last Saturday was his feast day.
* Guest: Lowell Nelson - CampaignForLiberty.org - RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School on July 27 in Sandy, Utah.
* Was General Patton Assassinated by the US Government?
* Double Jeopardy, a Hallmark of Tyranny.
* Supreme Court says person can be charged and tried in state and federal court for same conduct - CNN.
* Ron Paul: Medical IDs: Enemy of Privacy, Liberty, and Health.
Midwest floods are impacting America's food supply, which foods will are likely to be in short supply? Also, the fact that Americans have to be deceived into war is a compliment. Plus, a terrific way to answer the current social justice fad that calls for reparations for slavery.
Why is selling ghostwritten papers to college students such a booming business? Also, Kyle Kashuv may have been kicked to the curb by Harvard but he's still likely to succeed. Do you drift through life or have a clear idea of why you do what you do?
Why America is still a land of hope. Will the Russians beat us to having the first baby in space? Also, learn how to have more productive discourse starting with debating whether a hot dog is a sandwich.
* State Department Finds 30 Security Incidents Related to Hillary Clinton Email Probe.
* Donald Trump Raises $24.8M on Day of 2020 Kickoff Rally.
* Enthusiasm across the country for this president is unmatched.
* “Together we’re breaking the most sacred rule of Washington politics: We are keeping our promises to the American people,”
* Low Ticket Sales Sink Broadway Show About Bill and Hillary Clinton - IJR.com.
In total, there were 37 preview performances and 77 regular viewings before they decided to pull the plug on the play.
* Joe Biden Demands Credit for Trump Economy During 2020 Kickoff Rally.
Are you lining up to vote for Trump? Invite to tune in on Friday to hear Jonathan Johnson discuss cryptocurrency and blockchain. Also, why Chick-Fil-A continues to dominate despite fierce SJW opposition.
* Guest: Joel Skousen - Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World - WorldAffairsBrief.com.
* Trump’s Deal with Mexico.
* Two More Tankers Attacked by Iran?
* The Growing Russian-Chinese Alliance
* NSA Gave Israel Surveillance Data on Americans.
* Biden’s Climate Change Deal.
* The FBI’s Damaging Tapes on Martin Luther King.
* Preparedness Tip: Long-lasting Wool Socks.
* British Female Olympians Want IOC to Suspend ‘Unfair’ Transgender Rules.
* Senate, Congressional Western Caucuses Praise Trump’s Forest Service for Revising Environmental Regulations.
* 2M at Hong Kong protest want leader out despite extradition apology.
* Archbishop: Voting for a Pro-Abortion Candidate Is ‘Mortal Sin’.
* Planned Parenthood builds Al clinic despite abortion law.
* Vermont Gov. Phil Scott, a Republican, signed an extreme pro-abortion bill into law, permitting abortions to be performed up until the moment of birth in the state for any reason.
* Landlords Oppose President's Plan to Evict Undocumented Immigrants.
* Fed Asks if It Took Away the Punch Bowl Too Soon - NYT.
* The Supreme Court upheld the ability of federal and state governments to prosecute defendants twice for the same crime - a form of double jeopardy that could come into play if President Donald Trump pardons former associates caught up in the Russian election meddling scandal.
* View Co-Host Joy Behar Attacks Trump, Claims "He's One Cheeseburger Away From Keeling Over".
* Altered Videos Are A Modern-day Nightmare.
* Teen Vogue Calls For Legalizing Prostitution - 'Yes, sex work is real work!' - WND.com.
* Twitter Launches Attack On Planned Parenthood Critic - Live Action told ads could resume when it deletes 'anything about abortion procedures'.
* Melinda Gates Champions Population Control In Third World Countries.
The key to civic literacy is to stop talking about D.C. Also, why bans on plastic bags & straws aren't making the difference they could. And the how the voluntary nature of the market is superior to the coercion of the state. Plus, the best description of who and what the deep state is and what it does.
Eric Peters joins us to discuss in-car checkpoints and how auto manufacturers intend to meet our "emotional needs." Also 12 things parents should never do if they want to raise mentally strong children. Plus why war with Iran serves no one's interests.
Author and educator Kerry McDonald from the Foundation for Economic Education joins me for the first two segments to discuss what education looks like in a free society and how parents can de-school themselves. Also, the difference between being a parent in control and being a controlling parent.
* ABC News Scorched For 'Wrong' Climate Predictions - 'It illustrates just how fear-mongering the entire climate-change crowd is' - Joe Kovacs.
* Bloomberg Promises $500M to Help Close Every Coal Plant in US.
* Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.: Canada will ban single-use plastics as early as 2021.
* Last Missouri Abortion Clinic Wins Reprieve In the Courts.
* Infowars to pay $15,000 to Matt Furie to resolve a copyright infringement lawsuit over its sales of a poster featuring Pepe the Frog.
The Anti-Defamation League branded Pepe as a hate symbol in September 2016 and promoted Furie's efforts to reclaim the character.
* TPUSA High School Student, Dan Gallipoli: Teachers Triggered by ‘America Is the Greatest Country’ Signs.
* Rand Paul: Deep State Ignored Order to Pull John Brennan’s Security Clearance.
* Los Angeles Homelessness Crisis Worsens, 16,000 Living in Cars.
* Homelessness becomes crisis among students - USA Today.
* Cornyn Slams Trump’s Mexico Tariffs: ‘A Massive Tax’.
* Kay Jewelers Store Refuses Service to Uniformed Deputy Because He Was Armed.
* Woman Says She Is ‘Honored to Be Given Gift of Life’ as She Aborts Twins.
* Alabama Mayor Mark Chambers Who Called For ‘Killing’ LGBTQ People Won’t Resign.
* AOC Questions Lack Of Domestic Terrorism Law.
* Massive ladybug swarm over California shows up on radar.
* Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’.
* Coulter: The Whole Folk Tale and Nothing but the Folk Tale.
* The Planned Parenthood sex scandal you aren't reading about.
* Judicial Watch Report: Top Crime, HEALTH, Security Threat, Mexican drug cartels.
* Operation Fast and Furious - ATF Gunwalking Scandal.
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Startups Backed By The CIA - Forbes.
* Social Media Is a Tool of the CIA. Seriously - CBS News.
* Think you can skip your smartphone for a week? We’ll give you $1K - FrontierBundles.com.
* TSA allows newly-arrived illegals to fly Without ID.
* Guest: Tim Starks - IT Consultant and Security Professional.
* How Much Do You Know About In-Q-Tel? - IQT.org.
* Klayman Law Group: Wanted: Conservative Competition for Fox News!
* Google Made $4.7B Off News Media's Content - NYT.
The News Media Alliance is making the study public in advance of a House subcommittee hearing on Tuesday on the interrelationship of big tech companies and the media.
* The NMA is pushing for the passage of the Journalism Competition and Preservation Act.
* People Are Laughing at Trump for Saying the ‘Moon Is a Part’ of Mars.
* Dennis Prager: Who Does the Media Most Want to Silence?
* Big Tech Is Big Brother!
It's been 70 years since George Orwell's 1984 was published. How has this novel held up to the test of time? Also, is alcohol falling out of fashion? There's a new trend for bars catering to the "sober curious."
* Shannon Ihrke former Marine-turned-model: Strips Down to Support Trump.
* Sam Responds to Shannon as if he were President Trump.
* Teen Girl Euthanized For 'Insufferable' Life - WND.com.
* Amazon helps police build surveillance network with Ring doorbells.
* Guest: Pete Sepp - President of National Tax Payers Union - NTU.org.
* Pete Attends and Reports On The World Tax Payers Conference (May 2019), Sydney Australia - WorldTaxPayers.org.
* The government has no money of their own. There is only taxpayers’ money!
* Sanders Slams Walmart Board: Pays Employees ‘Starvation’ Wages, CEO Gets $20M.
* Rush Limbaugh Pegs The 1 Name Leading Coup Against Trump.
'This was a Clinton-inspired, motivated, bought-and-paid for operation'.
* Thursday June 6 Is Nathan Hale's 264th Birthday.
* World Leaders Mark D-Day 75th Anniversary.
* Guest: Bryan Rust - Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals - RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1336.33 Silver: $15.03.
* After being an underperformer for years, will gold?
* Christians missing key factor in abortion debate - Art Moore.
* The church must develop not only a culture and theology of life, but of healing.
* Biden backs Hyde Amendment, Breaks From Party On Abortion Funding Ban.
Fighting fire with fire? A group in Boston requests a permit for a straight pride parade. What is going on with the sun and what might it mean for our electronics? A new survey shows that more people fear fake news than fear terrorism.
Isaac Morehouse from Praxis discusses educational and career opportunities that are sometimes overlooked. Also, why extended childhood is becoming the norm and correcting the 6 facts Obama got wrong about guns in America.
A video of a helicopter rescue of an injured hiker that will blow your mind. Why if Trump were impeached, it wouldn't lead to more freedom. Also, TV watching falls behind time spent on mobile devices and why divorce rates are falling.
How Adam Smith debunks the SAT "adversity score" approach to inequality. Why slavery has become a tool to smear the founding generation. Also, should lost or injured hikers have to pay for their own rescue?
Has Mueller opened the door for Congress to impeach Trump? Why Christian children don't belong in public schools. Also, one of the best arguments for the sanctity of life, even in the midst of suffering.
Why lessons of liberty are crucial for children. Also, the trade war between the U.S. and China is impacting rare earth minerals. Ready to pay more for your cars, appliances and a lot more? What tariffs are and who actually pays them. And, are we outsourcing our minds to social media?
What we can learn from attempts to erase Kate Smith from U.S. history. Also, why a free society cannot convert wishes into rights. And if you're invited to throw out the ceremonial first pitch in a baseball game, you might want to practice first.
Host Lawrence W. Reed visits with Lyn Ulbricht, the mother of Silk Road inventor Ross Ulbricht. They discuss the injustice surrounding his imprisonment and why authorities targeted him for creating a website.
A fascinating comparison of Fortune 500 companies from 1955 and 2019 and what it can teach us about the market. Also, the story of a mom who brought the might of the state down on her family by stepping into a muffin shop without her kids.
Our weekly chat with automotive writer and freedom advocate Eric Peters from Eric Peters Autos. Also, are robots likely to take the place of human relationships? Plus, how documentaries are becoming our preferred way to learn history.
Are you a practitioner of America's Civic Religion? Listen to the list of sacraments and blasphemies and you may be surprised. Also, Jon Voight says Trump is "the greatest president since Lincoln." He's likely correct but not how he may think. Trump may well be the Gray Champion of our current crisis. Wait until you hear who else were gray champions.
The severe weather plaguing the Midwest goes far beyond last nights tornadoes. Farmers are having a tough time planting due to the wettest year on record. What will this mean for our food prices and what can we do about it?
Topics: Why your bank may lock you out of your own account, how to create a modern counterculture movement, why statistical differences aren't necessarily discrimination, and will robots care for the elderly?
Topics: The solution to social media suppression of speech, how George Washington is next in the war on history, making sense of the recent poll on socialism, and who are the most sexually satisfied people?
The U.S. government is talking tough with Iran these days. Are we just another false flag operation away from our next unnecessary war? Where have we seen a president run on the promise that he wouldn't get us into another needless war before?
Pointing the way to freedom in an unfree world. Ammon discusses the fervor over abortion that has followed Alabama's new law. Is government the only way to preserve innocent life? Ammon's answer may surprise you.
Automotive writer Eric Peters joins Bryan to discuss mileage taxes and why it makes more sense than ever to own a classic car. Also, why terrestrial radio is dying--and why it's not a bad thing. Plus, Sweden reopens the sexual assault investigation of Julian Assange.