Welcome to the Loving Liberty Radio network, a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for timely news, thoughtful insights and principled discussion.
Gillette weighs the $8 billion cost of being "woke" in their advertising.
Bastiat's advice for current presidential candidates.
The danger of creating a pipeline from our emotions to our legislation.
How back to school shopping is like modern politics.
Keep the thermostat at 78 during the day and 82 at night? Yeah, right.
Fake news can create fake memories.
Check out this video of a man speaking out at drag queen story hour. Right message, wrong delivery?
Why do 4/5 of kids with gender issues also have mental health issues?
A great article from Ammo.com about Ruby Ridge.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/21/2019
* Guest: James Edwards - Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America - thepoliticalcesspool.org.
* Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of 'Disloyalty'.
* Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls The Electoral College A Scam – Claims That It’s Racist.
* Barack Obama Announces Netflix Projects That will Focus on ‘Race, Class, and Civil Rights’.
* Actress halts interview because of race of crew.
* Alyssa Milano: If I hadn't opted for two abortions in 1993 'my life would be completely lacking all its great joys' today - TheBlaze.com.
* President Trump Shifts Away from Background Check Push.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/21/2019
* Guest: Alex Horsman, Marketing Manager ammo.com/podcast.
* the 27th Anniversary of Ruby Ridge - Let's Never Forget!
* The Shootout between Randy Weaver and his family and federal agents on August 21, 1992, is a pivotal day in history.
* Siege at Ruby Ridge: The Forgotten History of the ATF Shootout That Started a Militia Movement.
* The Weavers held racial separatist beliefs but were not involved in any violent activity or rhetoric. They were peaceful Christians who simply wanted to be left alone.
* Specifically for his beliefs, Randy Weaver was targeted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) in an entrapping “sting” operation designed to gain his cooperation as a snitch.
* When he refused to become a federal informant, he was charged with illegally selling firearms.
* Due to a miscommunication about his court date, the Marshal Service was brought in, who laid siege to his house and shot and killed his wife and 14-year-old son.
* In August 1995, the US government avoided trial on a civil lawsuit filed by the Weavers by awarding the three surviving daughters $1,000,000 each, and Randy Weaver $100,000 over the deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver.
* The attorney for Kevin Harris pressed Harris' civil suit for damages, although federal officials vowed they would never pay someone who had killed a US Marshal (Harris had been acquitted by a jury trial on grounds of self-defense).
* In September 2000, Harris was awarded a $380,000 settlement from the government.