Welcome to the Loving Liberty Radio network, a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for timely news, thoughtful insights and principled discussion.
Pat Buchanan asks "Can we ever step away from the Empire and warfare state?"
Ron Paul explains how recessions happen and why the free market isn't to blame.
Forget global warming, it's a new Ice Age we need to be prepared for.
Mac Slavo on how to prepare for a winter power outage.
Piers Morgan hits the nail on the head: "populism is rising because the left is becoming unbearable."
Jeff Minick's excellent commentary on "Delusion, doublespeak and duplicity."
If a blood test could tell you that you will likely die in the next 10 years, would you want to know?
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/20/2019
* Fire Marshal Fact-Checks Fake News About Trump New Hampshire Rally Attendance.
* Sam: Do Black Out Stories Matter?
* Massive Turnout at March in Latest Hong Kong Protest.
* Most New York Manufacturers Report Slight or No Tariff Price Pressures.
* Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow says there’s ‘no recession on the horizon’.
* Media hyping recession as if they want one.
* Bill Maher Doubles Down: Recession Worth It If It Means ‘Getting Rid of Trump’.
* Pinkerton: Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas.
* Planned Parenthood Braces For Serious Financial Jolt From Trump - New rule depriving abortionists of millions hitting Monday.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/20/2019
* Patti Stockman: Can the case of my husband, Steve Stockman, be an alarm for Americans who love the Constitution? - DailyCaller.com.
* The former two-time congressman endured a four-year investigation with four grand juries, followed by an indictment and conviction by our own DOJ and IRS.
He is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.
Stockman has filed a compelling appeal showing his innocence with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A Washington Times article by Rebecca Hagelin on August 8 has caused some to take a fresh look at Stockman's case.
* Elizabeth Warren Apologizes for 'Harm' of Her Native American Ancestry Claim.
* Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud - NYT.
Dolezal is known for claiming to be a black woman while being white.
Rachel Anne Dolezal, is an American author, multimedia artist, former college instructor, and former NAACP chapter president.
* Candace Owens: What if “BLEXIT” were to really happen?
What if millions of black Americans were to wake up, abandon leftist ideas and the chains of Big Government, and reclaim their power and potential?
And what if even more Americans were to join them? White, Hispanic, young, old, male, and female?
After three episodes, my new show, The Candace Owens Show, was the No. 1 educational podcast on iTunes.