Welcome to the Loving Liberty Radio network, a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for timely news, thoughtful insights and principled discussion.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/15/2019
* "Do No Harm Act" is poised to strip religious freedom - Could you be FORCED to support the LGBT agenda? - Liberty Counsel Action - LC.org.
* Rep. Steve King of Iowa, questioned if there would 'be any population of the world left' if it were not for rape and incest.
* 'It's not the baby's fault,' King said.
* I'd like to think every one of the lives of us are as precious as any other life.
* Change: Trump Admin to Favor Self-Sufficient Immigrants Proficient in English!
* Trump Wins Guatemala Vote on Asylum Deal.
* Frank Gaffney: Trump Must Declare, ‘I Am a Hong Konger’.
* China Blocks US Navy Ships from Visiting Hong Kong.
* Harvard Law Prof Laurence Tribe: White Supremacists Oppose Abortion to Avoid ‘Non-White Replacement’.
* Top Pence aide Alyssa Farah moves to Defense - Daughter of WND founder new Pentagon press secretary.
* Homeowner Shoots Naked Man Who Allegedly Forced Way Into House.
* Machines Replace a Third of Workforce at Giant Copper Mine - Bloomberg.
* Coke to Sell Dasani Water in Aluminum Cans to Reduce Plastic Usage.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/15/2019
* Guest: Bryan Rust - Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals - RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1520.90 Silver: $17.36.
* Nixon Slams Shut the "Gold Window" - and lied about it!
* Today in history, on August 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon slammed shut the “gold window” and eliminated the last vestige of the gold standard.
* By executive order, Nixon uncoupled gold from its fixed $35 price and suspended the ability of foreign banks to directly exchange dollars for gold. Nixon promised the action would be temporary.
* Is a Currency War Coming?
* Global Stocks Volatile After China Promises Tariff Retaliation - WSJ.com.
Stocks set for strong open after China says it hopes to meet halfway on trade issues - CNBC.
* Here are the worst stock performers as the Dow drops 800 points - MarketWatch.
* Stocks Plunged After the Yield Curve Inverted. History Says Don’t Worry Yet - Barron's.
* Stocks tumble as Treasury bond market sends recession warning - CNBC.com.
* Recession watch: What is an ‘inverted yield curve’ and why does it matter? - Washington Post.
* Banks are paying people to borrow money. That’s alarming news for the global economy.
* Trump: Fed to Blame for ‘Crazy Inverted Yield Curve’.
Should politics be as important as we make it?
Sir Ken Robinson's take on whether your kid's play time is authentic.
What it's like to spend time in the university gulag.
Brittany Hunter's take on nostalgia in the marketplace.
The lesser Cuomo brother has solidified his reputation as "Fredo".
Special guest Matt Bellis from Liberty Health Share.
Dr. Ninzel Rasmuson from Honor365 speaks about the upcoming Healing Field in conjunction with Colonial Flag.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/13/2019
* CEO Elon Musk foresees a profitable future fueled in part by a ride-hailing service made up of electric cars driven by robots.
* STUDY: Driving Electric Cars Can Be Dirtier Than Using Diesel Engines.
* Costly Electric Vehicles Hardly Do Anything To Help The Environment) "It will come down to where is the battery made, how is it made, and even where do we get our electric power from," said Henrik Fisker, a CEO of a company that develops electric vehicles, in a statement to Bloomberg.
* The supply of lithium-ion batteries is expected to come from countries such as China, Germany, Poland, and Thailand - places where coal still takes up a big share of the energy portfolio.
* Engaged Tracking, a London-based research firm, found in June that the production of Tesla vehicles may be just as bad for the environment as diesel or petrol-fueled cars.
* A study released by the Manhattan Institute in May reached similar conclusions.
* Electric car critics have also called out manufacturers for the number of tax subsidies they receive from the U.S. government.
* States Sue IRS, Treasury To Strike Down SALT Cap Under New Tax Law.
* UN Climate Summit To Emit More CO2 Than 8,200 American Homes Do In A Year.
* Mercedes unveils electric car in direct German challenge to Tesla.
* Bill Gates Is Building His Own 'Smart' City.
* Roseville, MI Taylor Trupiano gets $128 ticket for heating up car in own driveway.
* Average used-car price tops $20,000, sets record - USAToday.
* Smart cars are inherently hackable!
* A woman learned the limits of GPS Wednesday when she turned off a road onto railway tracks and got stuck – USA Today.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/13/2019
* FBI agents raided convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's Virgin Islands home.
* Donald Tweets: Never has the press been more inaccurate, unfair or corrupt! We are not fighting the Democrats, they are easy, we are fighting the seriously dishonest and unhinged Lamestream Media. They have gone totally CRAZY. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
* Judge rejects NPR’s motion to dismiss defamation lawsuit.
* Tucker Carlson follows the Fox News tradition of taking a sudden vacation when facing criticism.
* Jeanine Pirro's Fox Nation show has never come back.
* Modern Transportation A Miracle Under Attack - Steve Goreham stresses impact of attempt to ban petroleum-fueled vehicles.
Why are the so-called INCELs so unhappy?
How ideology is trumping truth on college campuses.
Bird poop or cocaine? Let's ask the war on drugs what's on this young man's car hood.
Are two income households helping or hurting our prosperity?
Eric Peters from Eric Peters Autos joins us to discuss current events including Telsa's curious "range reduction" update.
A HS baseball team fundraiser gun raffle in Twin Falls, Idaho is nixed by overly sensitive bureaucrats.
The arrogance of the "well-educated"