Welcome to the Loving Liberty Radio network, a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for timely news, thoughtful insights and principled discussion.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/20/2019
* Fire Marshal Fact-Checks Fake News About Trump New Hampshire Rally Attendance.
* Sam: Do Black Out Stories Matter?
* Massive Turnout at March in Latest Hong Kong Protest.
* Most New York Manufacturers Report Slight or No Tariff Price Pressures.
* Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow says there’s ‘no recession on the horizon’.
* Media hyping recession as if they want one.
* Bill Maher Doubles Down: Recession Worth It If It Means ‘Getting Rid of Trump’.
* Pinkerton: Why Buying Greenland Is One of Donald Trump’s Best Ideas.
* Planned Parenthood Braces For Serious Financial Jolt From Trump - New rule depriving abortionists of millions hitting Monday.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/20/2019
* Patti Stockman: Can the case of my husband, Steve Stockman, be an alarm for Americans who love the Constitution? - DailyCaller.com.
* The former two-time congressman endured a four-year investigation with four grand juries, followed by an indictment and conviction by our own DOJ and IRS.
He is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.
Stockman has filed a compelling appeal showing his innocence with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A Washington Times article by Rebecca Hagelin on August 8 has caused some to take a fresh look at Stockman's case.
* Elizabeth Warren Apologizes for 'Harm' of Her Native American Ancestry Claim.
* Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud - NYT.
Dolezal is known for claiming to be a black woman while being white.
Rachel Anne Dolezal, is an American author, multimedia artist, former college instructor, and former NAACP chapter president.
* Candace Owens: What if “BLEXIT” were to really happen?
What if millions of black Americans were to wake up, abandon leftist ideas and the chains of Big Government, and reclaim their power and potential?
And what if even more Americans were to join them? White, Hispanic, young, old, male, and female?
After three episodes, my new show, The Candace Owens Show, was the No. 1 educational podcast on iTunes.
Eric Peters from Eric Peters Autos talks about red flag laws, tattle-tale cars, and the folly of "clean" electric vehicles.
Why it's so difficult to live in the present.
Kerry McDonald's essay comparing public libraries and public schooling.
Why Joe Biden isn't the likely Democratic standard bearer.
Breaking through the MSM/Social Media information blockade.
Why NY State doesn't want the Supreme Court to hear a 2nd Amendment case.
McDonalds is promising an innovative new dining experience.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 2 – 8/19/2019
* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* AL GOP Senate Candidate Roy Moore Blames Gun Violence on Our Country’s “Spiritual Deficit”.
* Stevie Wonder Calls for Gun Control at Rapper Nipsey Hussle’s Funeral.
* Hillary Clinton Praises NZ Gun Ban For Going Further Than ‘Thoughts and Prayers’.
* Suspect Opens Fire in Synagogue, Good Guy With Gun Shoots Back.
* Dennis Prager: Synagogue Shooting ‘Rationally Calls for More Gun Ownership’.
* Country legend Charlie Daniels had a few thoughts on common-sense gun laws and suggested that before politicians pass more restrictions on legal gun owners, they enforce existing ones.
* The momentous shifts that are occurring in the moral tenor of the nation.
* Nine of America's 10 deadliest shootings happening in the past five years - USA Today.
* The onerous burdens of a war-based society.
Liberty Roundtable Radio Show Hour 1 – 8/19/2019
* Guest: Lowell Nelson - CampaignForLiberty.org - RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Book: I Am Malala, Movie: He Named Me Malala.
First, we must stand up for education.
Second, we must fight violence and ignorance with peace and dialogue and education.
Third, we must end the US foreign policy of interventionism. We must adopt a policy of non-interventionism.
* excellent article from Thomas Massie and John Lott - "'Red Flag' Laws Are the Wrong Solution to Mass Shootings."
Red flag laws haven't reduced crimes, and the potential for misuse is great.
* "Seventeen states have now adopted these laws. Thirteen states passed these laws since Parkland last year."
CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, IL, IN, MD, MA, NV, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA, and Washington DC.
Not only do red flag laws violate your right to due process, but they also do not prevent someone from killing himself or others.
They also explain why such laws have a "chilling effect" on one's efforts to reach out to others for help.
* Utah Taxpayers Fund the United Nations Conference in Salt Lake City.
On the radio last week, Lowell heard that the Utah Legislature allocated $650,000 (one-time funding) to host the 2019 United Nations Civil Society Conference.
* George Washington said, "Private property and freedom are inseparable." John Adams said, "Property must be secure, or liberty cannot exist."