11. The Scooter Boy, Kent State Shooting, and a Psycho in a Fun Way
This week Margaret and Marriah talk about three boys scootering across America, they delve into the Kent State Shooting, and one of them is apparently a psycho in a fun way. Can you guess which one?
July 14, 2020
10. We All SIMP Zuko: Ranking Avatar The Last Airbender Characters
In this episode Margaret and Marriah rank 10 of the most popular Avatar the Last Airbender Characters. Listen to see if you agree with their rankings!
July 07, 2020
9. Mulan is NOT a Princess
In this episode Margaret and Marriah rank Disney princesses. Do you agree with their lists?
May 24, 2020
8. This episode might ruin our friendship... (feat. Kitty)
In this episode Margaret and Marriah rank their favorite and least favorite Pixar movies. Do you agree with them? Listen to find out their controversial opinions. Featuring Margaret’s sister, Kitty.
May 18, 2020
7. Now I Look Like Two Face From Batman Kind Of
In this episode Margaret and Marriah talk about Marriah’s skateboarding accident, take a best friend test, and discuss sweets.
May 07, 2020
6. Finding Margaret a boyfriend on TikTok???
In this episode Margaret and Marriah talk about quarantine, Waco, Tiger King, and TikTok.
April 30, 2020
5. Get Your Marshmallows and Weenies Ready, Because They are Going to be Freaking on Fire
5. On this weeks pod Margaret and Marriah roast some people of their past to a crisp, and talk about Ivan the Terrible, and Lorena Bobbitt. Stay tuned for next week, they have something special planned. 😈
February 20, 2020
4. The Getting Bitches Mobile & Spoopy Sporeies
On this episode of Men, Murder, & Muffins, Marriah and Margaret discuss the murderer Katherine Mary Knight, and spooky things going on in the Pickler Memorial Library. Did Margaret have a paranormal experience? Listen and find out!
January 27, 2020
3. Was He Gonna Eat the Dog
In this episode Margaret and Marriah discuss the murder of Zona Heaster and the murderer known as the Kansas City Butcher.
January 23, 2020
2. Week Two Electric Boogaloo
This week Margaret and Marriah talk about nothing that they promised they would talk about in their podcasts.
January 12, 2020
1. We Tried
This episode is the first one of the podcast. In their first podcast Margaret and Marriah talk about their mothers, mimosas and of course murders. They also discuss muffins. Please be patient with them while they try to figure out what they are doing. Until next week...
January 06, 2020