Pastor Nicholas Wright -
2020_1115 Finishing Out 2020 XII “Ushering In 2021” I
Isaiah 41:10 Luke 21:25-26 Isaiah 33:5-6
I. A Believer MUST do something about the spirit of fear that attempts to overwhelm him or her. 2 Timothy 1:7.
1. To consistently help others, one must first strengthen oneself. Luke 10:38-42; 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
II. Be prepared to deal with a certain amount of “heartache.” Allegiance to Jesus will be a key.
1. Un-thankfulness. 2 Timothy 3:1-2.
2. Disloyalty and offenses. Matthew 10:34-39; 24:10-11.
3. Barrage of lawlessness. Matthew 24:12-13; Luke 21:19.
4. A prayer we must continue to pray for each other. Philippians 1:9-11 Amplified Bible.
III. The necessity of a “Divine Hook-up!” John 8:31-32; 15:4-5.
1. A life directed by the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:14; John 16:13-15.
2. A life empowered by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:4-5.
3. A life engulfed in the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23.
4. Understanding that the Word and the Spirit of God work together; they will NEVER contradict each other. Psalm 33:6.
IV. Give our attention to the seemingly “intangible” things.
1. “Living where I live.” Galatians 5:24-26.
2. Walking in the “zoe realm.” Matthew 7:13-14 Ben Campbell Johnson; 2 Peter 1:1-4.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Go8S...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_1108
Finishing Out 2020 XI “Strength To Finish”
Daniel 7:25Proverbs 24:10
I. Some reminders to help us stay focused. “Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says!”
1. “I will not be deceived!” Matthew 24:4.
2. “The fraud is over!” James 5:1-4; Proverbs 28:8.
3. “I am the light of the world!” Matthew 5:14-16; Acts 26:18.
4. November 4, 2018. “We are living in a time of “Full Disclosure” on our land. Things are being revealed so that people can make decisions based on full and accurate knowledge.”
5. We also must be wise because there are many things that will appear to be one way and yet they will be something totally different.
II. Strategies of the enemy. Daniel 7:25; Proverbs 24:10. He wants to wear out the saints, change customs and times and instigate lawlessness.
1. June 3, 2018. “The enemy is on a “one – lane road”, constantly hurling things at the mind of an individual until full penetration is achieved. His objective is to pressure you into forming “grooves” in your thinking that he will be able to operate out of in order to control your life.”
2. Many Believers are tired and “beat down”, seemingly without strength to deal with the constant barrage of the enemy against their minds.
III. How does the Lord view “strength?” Strength can be defined as having heart. It is an internal, mental strength that is able to stand up to the challenges to fold under pressure and move forward to favorable results.
1. He “commands” us to be strong. Joshua 1:1-9; 2 Chronicles 15:7.
2. We are told to confess strength, not weakness. Joel 3:10; 2 Corinthians 12:10.
3. He makes His strength available to us. Psalm 27:1-3; Ephesians 6:10.
4. If we will appropriate it, He will provide vital, recognizable strength for every situation. 1 Peter 5:8-10; Philippians 4:13.
5. Do something for someone that has less of something than you have. Nehemiah 8:10.
IV. Finish the course! 2 Timothy 4:1-8. 11/8/2020
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S1l8...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_1101
Finishing Out 2020 X “ Knowing The Lord and Walking With Him”
Jeremiah 9:23-24 Mark 4:19 Amplified
I. How well we know the Lord is demonstrated in our lives by what we do. If we know Him, we will share in His interests.
1. Loving kindness, justice and righteousness.
2. I will love as He loves. 1 John 4:7-8.
3. I will hate what He hates. Proverbs 6:16-19.
4. If my lifestyle grieves the Holy Spirit, I most likely will not hear Him accurately. Ephesians 4:23-5:2.
5. Pride, lying, selfishness, unfaithfulness and un-forgiveness are some chief things that grieve the Holy Spirit.
6. 1 Corinthians 8:1-3. Knowledge WITHOUT love manifests pride and selfishness; knowledge WITH love benefits others.
7. What do we do if we’re in these things? a) Ask forgiveness. b) Repent. c) Become teachable.
8. This will bring “worship” both into and beyond the song.
II. When it comes to focusing on the “interests” of the Lord, distractions are a MAJOR issue. Distractions are primary tools of the enemy. Mark 4:19.
1. Too much or unhealthy entertainment.
4. Some Scriptures: Philippians 4:6-8; 1 Peter 5:6-7; Isaiah 26:3-4.
III. 2021: The Year of Eternal Life.
1. Refers primarily to “quality” of life, not duration of time. Eternal/Everlasting Life is “God’s Life.”
2. The “Purpose of Christianity” is that Believers grow up into Christ “in all things” and become an expression of this Life in the earth so that men can “see God.”
3. We begin today declaring what both the Lord and we desire to see in 2021. Psalm 65:1-13. a) A jubilee on this land called America and a release from all fraud, debt, unrighteousness and things that are abominable to the Lord. b) The deliverance of our children, both the born and the unborn, from the satan worshipers. c) The halting and folly of sorcerers manifested because of the demonstration of God’s Life on the land. d) A purging of the land from homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality. e) All who are captive and desire freedom receive it!
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bgSQ...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0913
Finishing Out 2020 VI “Perfected Love Drives Out Fear” II
1 John 4:7-8 1 John 4:16-19
I. Perfected: Greek, Strong’s/Vine; 5049; telios; fully grown; mature; full age; complete; having reached its end. Matthew 5:43-48. Be fully grown or mature as the Father is when it comes to expressing love. There are three vital things for perfecting God’s love in one’s life:
1. Love must be defined.
2. General principles of faith must be understood and applied.
3. One must understand loves connection with redemption. a) I must have faith in “the love that God has for me!” Romans 5:8; John 17:20-23.
II. Love is an “absolute.” An absolute is something that is complete in itself; it has independent existence; it is a value or principle that is regarded as universally valid.
1. Love must have definition; it must have “denotation”, not connotation (this is the “common ground” for unity. THERE CAN BE NO UNITY WITHOUT THERE BEING SUBMISSION TO ABSOLUTES!).
2. God is love. 1 John 4:7-8, 16.
3. Love can easily be defined by Loves actions!
a) Giving. John 3:16.
b) Serving. Philippians 2:5-8.
c) Unselfishness. Galatians 4:7.
d) Forgiveness. Ephesians 4:31-32.
e) Mercy and compassion. This is God coming down to our level in order to bring us up to His!
Ephesians 2:4-6, 10; 2 Corinthians 5:17. Our “uniqueness” IN HIM; who we are IN CHRIST IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE!
III. Faith in God’s love can be developed as we receive the knowledge of Him/His character.
1. Jeremiah 9:23-24.
2. 1 John 4:7-8.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2lq...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0830
Finishing Out 2020 IV “Figuring Out What’s Going On - The Fear Factor” I Matthew 8:24-27
I. Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things.
1. God reveals Himself in and through His Word. To Him, foundations, seeds, roots, plants and growth are “turn ons!” He is a Builder and He likes to see things grow. Ephesians 2:19-22; 4:14-16; Colossians 2:6-7.
2. satan has always attempted to challenge the word of God
3. For us to stand strong and not be deceived, we must know the Lord and how His mind works. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16: the Word of God and the Spirit of God working together.
II. As we look to decipher what is going on in the world, two things will ALWAYS be helpful:
1. Follow the “money trail.” 1 Timothy 6:10.
2. Follow the lusts (strong, unchecked desires) of the flesh. 1 John 2:15-17.
III. “Why are you so fearful?”
1. Fear is inverted, perverted faith. It is faith in the ability of darkness to harm you. It is confidence in what is negative and will bring harm or manifestations of death.
2. It is the satanic spirit that torments the mind.
3. Vitally, its source in man comes from a lack of faith in God’s love. 1 John 4:16-18.
4. Fear promotes bondage. Romans 8:15; Hebrews 2:14-15.
5. Fears origin in man goes back to the Garden of Eden. Genesis 3:10: the root of all fear in man is a distrust in the Father God, Our Creator.
IV. Where is the Lord?
1. As New Covenant Believer’s, we know, of course, that He is in us. Colossians 1:27; Philippians 2:13.
2. The Lord is Present with us [vitally] as we are intimate with His Word. Psalm 118:6; Isaiah 41:10-13.
3. Observe the relation between the Word and “fear not.” Joshua 1:8-9; Proverbs 3:21-26.
4. For faith in the Lord to be strong and vital, and to keep fear from infecting our minds, WE MUST GIVE ADEQUATE ATTENTION TO THE WORD! Romans 10:17; 1 John 4:16-19. 8/30/2019
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0816 Finishing Out 2020 III “Figuring Out What’s Going On” III
2 Timothy 1:7 Amplified John 10:10
I. There is a synergistic intermingling of our thinking, relationships and nutrition that effects our entire constitution of life. 1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Corinthians 15:33 Amplified; Proverbs 23:19-21. All toxicity must be removed.
1. Tuesday, 8/3/2020; 5:50 AM: “There is a synergistic relationship of the food that one eats, what one drinks, how one thinks and the people one associates with. In the physical body, there are only two reasons for ‘dis-ease’ and being unhealthy: a lack of proper nutrition and the abundance of toxicity. So it is in your soul lives as My people. If there is lacking in your lives good, quality Word and fellowship time with Me (inadequate nutrition) on a DAILY basis, it will lead to thinking that is toxic and unbalanced. And if one continually consumes toxic food and drink and has continual “fellowship” with toxic people, proper focus for life will be lost. One MUST make adjustments in their fellowship with Me AND other people (nutrition) AND the toxins must be flushed out in order for there to be health.”
2. We must continually cleanse ourselves in ALL of these areas…if we are to be healthy and of sound mind. Ephesians 5:26; 1 Corinthians 15:33-34.
II. We must learn about and/or reinforce what we understand about our “Divine Protection.” There are Scriptures that we must BOTH ponder and declare OUT LOUD!
1. Psalm 91.
2. Isaiah 54:13-17.
3. Psalm 105:12-15.
4. Luke 10:19.
III. We must keep this in mind…we are in a “War of Words!”
1. God operates through His Word! Isaiah 55:11; Psalm 103:20.
2. How the ungodly operate. Psalm 12:1-4; 2:1-5; 10:1-11; Proverbs 11:11.
3. Dominion and authority are expressed through our “anointed” words. We should be confessing and declaring the same things that the Lord has said. THE UNGODLY ARE ONLY ABLE TO PREVAIL WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS FAIL TO USE THEIR AUTHORITY!
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oRke...
Finishing Out 2020 II “Figuring Out What’s Going On” II
Colossians 1:9-14 John 8:31-36
I. We are in the midst of a conflict between two kingdoms and man is the central focus. It’s freedom and liberty vs. slavery and bondage. This is a VERY CRITICAL time for the church, the Body of Christ! WE NEED TO BE UNITED BY ALL OF US HAVING OUR DOORS OPEN AND ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO GET BACK IN CHURCH!
1. Hugging, touching. 1 Thessalonians
2. Hugging, touching. 1 Thessalonians 5:26.
3. Fellowship. 1 Corinthians 1:9. ans 6:3-5.
4. Communion. 1 Corinthians 11:17-34.
5. Prayer/laying on of hands. 1 Timothy 4:14; 5:22; James 5:14.
6. Obedience to Hebrews 10:24-25.
7. Our gathering together represents a solid front to the enemy that we will obey God, not man and that we are the authority in the earth! Mark 8:34-38; Psalm 118:6-9; Proverbs 29:25.
II. We must learn to understand things from a foundational perspective. What is the foundation or the root of an issue? What are the true objectives of what we are dealing with?
1 Timothy 6:10; Ephesians 2:19-22.
1. The enemy, satan, wants world dominion. Covid-19 is an indicator of this. He wants to govern, rule, dominate and bring all of mankind into forced obedience/worship. Isaiah 14:12-14. Attempting to control man’s access to food, money and material things will be his tools just as they were in the Garden of Eden and the Mount of temptation. Genesis 3:1-7; Matthew 4:1-10: food, provision, protection (covering), dominion, glory, worship.
III. What are some other objectives and characteristics of Corona virus? To cripple mankind financially. He wants to be man’s “material master.” His ultimate objective: Revelation 13:11- 17. Some observations surrounding the “virus.”
1. Food “shortage”. Food, in particular, beef (red meat). Why beef? It is one of the greatest sources of zinc, which is destructive to corona and its effects. Also, a “run” on toilet paper. J Lol!
2.“Shelter in place.” Stay indoors away from sunshine, the best source of “Vitamin D.”
3. Shutting down of businesses. Leading to unemployment and natural lack of resources.
4. Stimulus, i.e. “free money.” The “government” says, “We’ll take care of you!” It’s jubilee or socialism! Your choice, but, be wise.
5. Unemployment benefits. “Why work if I can get free money?” Socialism?!?!
6. “The mask” conditioning. Initial controlling of buying, selling and financial transactions.
7. Limited access to banks.
8. Rise in prices for gold, silver and crypto currencies.
9. Coin “shortage.”
10. “When worse comes to worse, we’ll “protect” you with a vaccine!” “No vaccine, no work, recreation, etc.”
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0719 Finishing Out 2020
“Figuring Out What’s Going On” 2 Timothy 3 Revelation 18:21-24
I. We must be about our Father’s business.
1. “No Fear!”
2. “Come to Jesus!”
3. “Wake up, America!”
II. There is a battle going on between two kingdoms and man is the central focus. Psalm 103:19.
1. The Father gives and bless; satan desires to deceive, control, steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10.
2. We, the body of Christ, are to be in control. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-13.
III. We must learn to understand things from a foundational perspective. Psalm 11:3; Isaiah 58:12.
1. The devil wants world dominion…he always has. Nothing has changed. Covid-19 is an indicator of this.
IV. What are the objectives and characteristics of satan through Corona virus?
1. World dominion. Corona: crown. Govern, rule, dominate, forced obedience.
2. The virus: it has spikes designed to penetrate the cells of the host and fill the host full of itself until the host has no life left of its own.
3. Exploit the elderly and those on pharmaceuticals who have weakened immune systems.
4. “The mask.” The preview to “the mark.” Revelation 13:11- 18.
b) “Shut up!”
c) “Feed on your own toxins and weaken your own immune system so that you become vulnerable to whatever I present next.”
V. How does Corona work and how do we protect ourselves?
1. It must be able to attach itself to the cell membrane. Healthy cells have proteins that fight the virus off.
2. What must understand what our cell membranes are made of. Omega-3 oils (and other good oils), particularly cod liver oil, all 8 elements of Vitamin E along with something called Phosphatidylcholine.
3. The cells of our bodies have gates. There are what are called ACE receptors. Vitamin D via sunshine is a vital nutrient to shutting the gate to the virus.
4. The virus seeks to replicate. Zinc, along with adequate magnesium help cells resist viral replication.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYnc...
I. A challenge for our thinking: since all things are ours, it should make sense to us that we should learn to believe the Lord and receive many things WITHOUT necessarily having to have money for them. Our trust for what we need should be in Philippians 4:19, not money. In other words, we should not LIMIT ourselves to “money.” Question: what if there was no “money?
1. It appears that we are in the pre – cursor to things to come on the earth.
2. Since the Father has already given us all things, a MAJOR portion of our prayer lives and believing should be filled with thanksgiving. 1 Thessalonians 5:18; Colossians 2:6-7; Psalm 100:4 The Message.
3. The level of thanksgiving that we are living in can be a major indicator of the degree of selfishness we are walking in.
II. What about work? Since all things ARE ours, why then must we work? There are two main Bible reasons.
1. Fulfilling God’s Word to us to cultivate (dominate, subdue, keep and dress). Creativity and productivity go hand in hand with cultivating. Genesis 1:26-28; 2:15. The man was to see to it that he and all that he was given stewardship over reached full potential.
2. Work provides us with “seed for those in need.” Ephesians 4:28; Titus 3:14.
III. Un-thankfulness and ingratitude are prominent characteristics of the last days. They are “streams” that flow out of self – centeredness. Every Believer must resist these characteristics of demonic spirits that want to influence us. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 Amplified Bible.
1. Selfishness is exhibited by lack of appreciation.
2. Selfishness does not focus on saying, “thank you!”
3. Selfishness is exhibited by an attitude of “entitlement.”
IV. How do we combat selfishness and ingratitude?
1. Practice using two very important words: “Please” and “Thank You!”
2. Treat as valuable what is given to and/or entrusted to you.
3. Reject the “entitlement mentality.” If you don’t give, if you don’t work, if you don’t appreciate and if you don’t say please and thank you, NOONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!
4. Practice reciprocation.
5. Never take the Lord or others for granted.
6. Practice Colossians 3:15. 7/12/2020
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guNh...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0705
I. “No one can serve two masters.”
The “borrower” is servant to the lender. Proverbs 22:7.
Serving “mammon” as a master has an obvious reference to debt by usury, surety and fraud, particularly with reference to the necessities of life and wages to be paid for labor.
The Father gives freely. Romans 8:31-32; 1 Corinthians 3:21-23; 1 Timothy 6:17. 4. satan/mammon “supply” with strings attached that produce bondage, poison, suffocation and death.
a) Debt. 1 Samuel 22:1-2. Debt here is defined as to lend on interest.
b) Usury. Leviticus 25:35-38. Usury is defined as interest on a debt; to strike with a sting (as a serpent); to oppress with interest on a loan.
4. The Scriptures teach us that the Father has given us all things. Our issues then must be:
a) a lack of trust.
b) a lack of knowledge.
II. It is important that we receive the Lord as our Provider; as The Source of our supply. 2 Corinthians 9:8-11 Amplified; Philippians 4:19.
1. Let’s do what this Scripture tells us. Isaiah 51:1-2 (Galatians 3:29).
2. Who was responsible for what Abram/Abraham possessed? Genesis 12:1-3; 13:1-3; 14:17-24. It’s the Lord!
3. The blessing that belongs to God’s people. Deuteronomy 28:2-13.
4. Debt and usury were meant to be tools used by the people of the Lord to be used on the ungodly. Instead, satan has used it to promote his agenda of bondage and slavery of the nations to himself. Exodus 22:25; Leviticus 25:44-46; Deuteronomy 23:19-20.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zs7E...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0628
Understanding certain Scriptural principles will help us to understand what is going on in our world today. 1 John 2:15-17. The love of money. 1 Timothy 6:10. Division. 1 Corinthians 3:1-3. Unity. Genesis 11:1-9; Psalm 133. Distorted communication. Genesis 11:6-8 satan uses these things in his attempts to hinder the progress of the Body of Christ, America, etc. For communication and unity to be successful, there MUST BE ABSOLUTES, i.e. truth that EVERYONE is subject to.
Repairing the “Generational Breach.” Most of the older generation is “inflexible”, i.e. “set in their ways.” Morality should never be compromised. However, “language barriers” must be removed. Older folks must learn abbreviations, texting, Facebook, etc. Younger folks must learn to communicate through talking. “Young people” must deal with the “I know it all” syndrome that infects youth. The wheel is already round; stop trying to “re-invent” it! There are experiences of your elders that it would do you good to listen to that will save you time and a lot of heartache. You don’t have to repeat the mistakes of your previous generations. 1 Kings 12:1-19. Both generations must deal with pride in the form of a refusal to receive instruction from each other. Proverbs 6:16-19; 16:18. Watch out for all the negatives of the “I” in pride. “I” don’t need you! “I” don’t need your help! “I” ain’t feelin’ it! “I” don’t care! “I” don’t want to! “I” don’t need you to tell me what to do! These are more often than not based on selfishness.
What the Scriptures have to say about receiving instruction. Psalm 32:8; Proverbs 1:1-9; 6:20-23; 8:33; 9:9; 10:17; 12:1; 15:32; 21:1; 23:12; 2 Timothy 3:16.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W8ob...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0621
We must continue to confess and encourage others to also confess; “
I WILL NOT BE DECEIVED!” “No one can serve two masters.” God gives freely; satan/mammon “supply” with strings attached that produce bondage, poison, suffocation and death.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JQtg...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0614
There is an Apostolic call on this ministry. A major part of apostolic and prophetic ministries, according to the Word, is to deal with the foundation of our faith, how to build on that foundation and grow up into Christ in ALL THINGS! Matthew 6:24-34; Psalm 145:14-16; Genesis 17:1. The Father desires His place as the Source of Supply for EVERY living thing. The main reason that man chooses a God/god is because he wants someone to meet a need (or needs) that he cannot “provide” for himself. When that need is provided (or when he thinks its provided), worship, obedience or allegiance is his response. All of the Redemptive Names of the Lord represent His desire and ability to “provide” the needs of whoever comes to Him and “trusts” in His Names (s).
We MUST remember: WHOSE we are! We belong to the Lord! Acts 20:28; Galatians 3:13; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15. 2. WHO we are! A New Creation, in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17-18. The Righteousness of God, in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:21; Isaiah 54:17. The Father’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:10. A child of God, an heir of God and a joint – heir with Christ. Romans 8:16-17; Galatians 3:26, 29; (also a child/seed of Abraham. A partaker of the Divine Nature. 2 Peter 1:4. A “spirit of anti – Christ over – comer.” 1 John 4:1-4. A “kosmos over – comer.” 1 John 5:4-5. The salt of the earth. Matthew 5:13. The light of the world. Matthew 5:14-16.
Our MISSION in life! Why are we here in the earth? To know the Lord, grow up into Christ in ALL THINGS and allow the Holy Spirit to live the Divine Life through us so that all may see Who God looks like! John 17:3; Philippians 3:7-11.
The Father will provide for those who belong to Him! Psalm 37:25-26; Hebrews 13:5-6.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zQ8c...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0531 Will He find faith on the earth when He comes? It will take people who have an unusual constitution to live victoriously during these times. 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
There is spiritual war going on for nations and the souls of men. Psalm 2. 2. There is mental warfare. Luke 21:19, 34 Amplified Bible. There is a war for the bodies of people and the material wealth of this planet. Haggai 2:6-9. There is social warfare. Matthew 24:10-12; 10:32-39.
We MUST understand foundations, the fact that there ARE ABSOLUTES, the major elements of our “spiritual” history and our American History. Individual knowledge and understanding of these truths will lead to personal conviction, proselytizing and discipleship. Hebrews 11:1 Amplified Bible. There is a conflict for who will be the “provider” for man’s needs.
It’s ALL About Provision! Matthew 6:24-34. The Lord says that everything belongs to us, His people! Psalm 115:14-16; Romans 8:15-17, 31-32; 1 Corinthians 3:21-23. Mankind will “serve” whoever provides for his needs. The one who meets his needs will be his “master.” If we choose the Lord as our “Master”, and trust Him to supply the “needs” of our lives, here’s what He promises: Clothing, Food, Drink. All for free! Jesus is not speaking here about whether or not we should or should not work; He is speaking about anxiety over the necessities of life.
The Scriptures teach us that there is a reward and payment of wages for our labor and that we should work so that we can have something to give to others. Ephesians 4:28; 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12; 1 Timothy 5:17-18; John 4:34-36; Proverbs 13:11.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vXH...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0517
Those alive on planet earth right now are experiencing things that are “new” to us, but as far as history is concerned, they are “reruns!”
Man IS NOT independent of the Lordship of Jesus Christ!
Colossians 1:12-19; John 1:1-5.
The most important “plot” in this play called, “Life” is all about who will be man’s “provider.”
What things count for treasure in the earth?
There is an eternal “party” that awaits us! However, at the present time, the church must focus on “doing business until He comes.”
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MA_...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0510
The Scriptures teach us that there would be a concentrated move of satan in the latter times to “wear out the saints.” What we must “say” in times of weakness. The Scripture in 1 Thessalonians 5:23 speaks of the sanctification of the WHOLE MAN. We are spirit, soul and body, with all parts intended to function as a whole. Where else does strength come from?
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18cB...
Pastor Nick recommends getting and staying informed on the truth of what is currently going on in our nation. Visit https://www.myclcc.com/pastor-nick-recommends and then The Power Hour Radio Show, episode from April 22, 2020.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0426
So, why DID Jesus come?
Our part in this Life. John 14:12; 7:37-39.
Issues that need to be resolved in the church in America and in the lives of America.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14Zl...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0419
Men will always have an opinion about Who You Are! It appears that the present day representation of the Church, the Body of Christ, needs a “revelation” of who we are and why we are in the earth. “Crazy” defined. “We’re never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy.” Are YOU Crazy? That is, are you: devoted; fanatical; enthusiastic; passionate; ardent and very keen about your calling as a Believer and an American!
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0329
There are 4 things that MUST take place through the “True” Church; the Believer’s who are committed to the Lord and serious about the Father’s plan and their place in it.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0322
Life is one of the primary reasons for Jesus coming. The importance of this life…it is to be demonstrated now, on earth, on this side of glory! Divine Immunity. We should declare every day: “Life is at work in me and by the Holy Spirit life is flowing out of me! Thank You, Lord!”
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0308
Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things. His life is represented through His nature, His thinking and His actions. Christianity is in need of revival – a revival in the knowledge of God and His purposes.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0301
Four “overlooked” points of obedience in Colossians 2:6-7, II.
Point 1: As you have received, so walk “in Him.”
Point 2: Rooted and built up “in Him.”
Point 3: Established in “the faith” as you have been taught.
Point 4: Abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0216
Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things.
Knowing the Lord and His ways. Jeremiah 9:23-24. Lovingkindness, judgment and righteousness.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0202
Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things. The Lord has placed man in a “word system.” We will experience life or death based on what we say and we will function that way because the Lord made it that way. We may choose the words we speak, but we cannot choose whether or not we will be governed by this “word system.” Matthew 12:35-37. A most vital element of perfection, i.e. “spiritual maturity” is the ability of an individual to control ones tongue. Words, wisdom and the righteous. The Lord placed man in this “word system”, making provision for him to make the choice to take his place in the “divine nature” and be the same kind of creator, dominator, builder and sustainer that He is.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0119
Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His Nature, how He thinks and how he does things. EVERYTHING begins with words! The efficacy of words is determined by what is in the heart (the mind, the thoughts) IN ABUNDANCE!
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0112
Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things. EVERYTHING begins with words, whether it be God’s Word or our words. Proverbs 18:20-21. How’s your “religion?” James 1:26-27.
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2020_0105 Clear vision begins with knowing the Lord, His nature, how He thinks and how He does things. EVERYTHING begins with words, whether it is God’s Word or your words. John 1:1; Genesis 1:1-3; Proverbs 18:21. Make the decision to take away any advantage that has given darkness influence over our lives. https://www.myclcc.com
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1229
“Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says” “2019: The Year of Your IRA (Individual Responsibility and Accountability)” VII
There is a serious conflict in the universe. It is the domain of Light vs. the domain of darkness, with mankind as the center attraction. We must know who God says we are and why we are here. Colossians 1:9-11; Ephesians 3:9-11. We are “Individually Responsible and Accountable” for knowing who the Father says we are in Christ and as a state Citizen on American soil. We are not to be the surety for anyone’s debt. Some questions that need to be answered. Why is it that Americans have such a problem with debt? Because most of us were “born into it!” How do we free ourselves from being the “surety”? Understanding our state Citizenship and the “undoing” of all the “contracts” through which we were fraudulently made to be the “U.S. citizen.”
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QtQ...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1222
“Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says” “2019: The Year of Your IRA (Individual Responsibility and Accountability)” VI
We are instructed by the Scriptures to pray and give thanks for ALL; for kings and all who are in authority. What am I “Individually Responsible and Accountable for? Some questions that need to be answered. Why is it that America (and so many other nations of the world) have such a problem with debt? Because most of us were “born into it!”
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_ZW...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1215
“Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says” “2019: The Year of Your IRA (Individual Responsibility and Accountability)” V
Our words are meant to carry power. We must accept the responsibility to “say what God says.” To a degree, each of us is help bear the load of our brothers and sisters. However, we are responsible and accountable for our own lives. What am I “Individually Responsible and Accountable for? Who God says I am both IN CHRIST and as a state Citizen (as an American, not a U.S. Citizen). *Everything that is going on in this nation and all the nations in the earth is a conflict between Light and darkness, Jesus and satan. When we truly understand this, then we will understand the importance of our discussions regarding state Citizenship and U.S. Citizenship/Corporate Slavery.” There is a distinction of both the definition of what the “United States” is and it's location. There is a difference between a state Citizen and a U.S. Citizen.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Stb...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1208
“Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says” “2019: The Year of Your IRA (Individual Responsibility and Accountability)” IV
Our words are meant to carry power. We must accept the responsibility to “say what God says!” What am I “Individually Responsible and Accountable” for? Who I am as a state Citizen, an American; not a U.S. Citizen. We are in a “War of words.” Isaiah 55:11; Psalm 103:20. God works through His Word. What we must do.
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b7Q...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1201
“Declarations For 2019: Say What God Says” “2019: The Year of Your IRA (Individual Responsibility and Accountability)” III
We must be prepared for changes in our thinking. Our words are meant to carry power. We must accept the responsibility to “say what God says!” We are here to help one another. However, our total reliance cannot be on others. We will, according to the Scriptures, have to accept responsibility for our own load. THERE ARE THINGS THAT NO ONE CAN DO FOR YOU BUT YOU! What am I “Individually Responsible and Accountable” for?
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Isp...
Pastor Nicholas Wright - 2019_1117
Paul’s “High Ideal.”
Be found “in Him” having His righteousness.
Our words are meant to carry power. We must accept the responsibility to “say what God says!”
Message Outline Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QMk...