Podcast episode with Leonard Kim.
Leonard and I discussed multiple items relating to the intersection between being professional, marketing yourself, and being open about your vulnerabilities (even with potential clients!).
Conversation with Justin Boogaard, cofounder/CEO of GoGoGrandparent. We discuss our current mental challenges, struggles, and progress:
1. Sensing when we are pushing ourselves too hard
2. Effectively recharging after an especially stressful time period
3. Disengaging from excessively fixating on negative feedback
4. Trying to spend more energy on high-value initiatives vs less energy on hassle items
5. Recovering from instances of anxiety
Indie filmmaker Scott Dunn and I discuss the struggles of being millennial entrepreneurs, and how we're working through those struggles. Although our professions are quite different (Scott in Hollywood, Andrew in tech/startups), there's a lot of fundamental similarities in what we're going through and how we're making progress.