# Reason Town Show Notes - Yawar Amin (24)
Murphy and Yawar discuss Type driven development, and ReWeb, Yawar’s project for easy HTTP servers on the native side:
[Learn Type-Driven Development](https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learn-type-driven-development)
# Reason Town Show Notes - 23
- Welcome back!
- Sorry we were gone for so long
- Jared’s doing well but we have Hoss on today.
- Announcements and news:
- Lots of new versions of bucklescript. Some of the biggest enhancements:
- New versions of OCaml
- Better error messgages
- Changed runtime representation for options and objects!
- In-memory standard library
- what color is your function
- Murphy’s egghead videos: [Collection - Making an HTTP server in ReasonML on top of Node.js on @eggheadio](https://egghead.io/playlists/making-an-http-server-in-reasonml-on-top-of-node-js-dab086a2)
Hoss -> @Hossman333
Murphy -> @mrmurphytweets
We're taking a short break while Jared becomes a Dad for the first time, and Murphy preps a workshop!
Please follow this link: https://anchor.fm/reason-town/message to record and send us questions or feedback. We'll review them, and maybe you'll get to be on the show, too!
And while you're at it, we'd love a rating on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reason-town/id1333705038?uo=4 or wherever you listen. And if you're feeling generous, we'd love a donation to help us save up enough to get some of these episodes transcribed. Just visit https://anchor.fm/reason-town and click the "sponsor" button
Jared and Murphy discuss Jared's experimentation with creating Mac apps with Reason, and then delve into async error handling, building a server abstraction on top of bs-espress, and observability with Datadog.
Auto-serialization & Full Stack. About Jared's project for auto serialization of data types (with migrations!) And Murphy's recent thoughts on error handling, major refactoring, and hammering out a new feature with full-stack Reason!