The second episode of our three-part series on the global decline of the left, Declan Carey and Scott Costen discuss the rise and fall of Canada's New Democratic Party, and what the left needs to do to win in Canada.
THE REDACTION politics team of writers discuss the moral legitimacy of monuments to slave traders and racists, as well as delving into China's possible next moves after the coronavirus pandemic.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter: @redaction_news
Subscribe to our Patreon to support our work: https://www.patreon.com/RedactionPolitics
JOIN Redaction Politics for the latest round of exclusive and original foreign policy analysis.
Our team of writers bring you extra content from their articles on the website this week, including:
- The grim history of science denial and conspiracy theories in relation to coronavirus and everything else, with Mason Quah.
- Hungary's new anti-transgender law that could cause further discrimination against LGBTI people, with Declan Carey.
- The race for the Conservative Party of Canada leadership, with Scott Costen.
- A roundtable discussion on Britain's overall response to the coronavirus crisis and an update on the US election.
Make sure you read us at www.redactionpolitics.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @redaction_news, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redactionpolitics, and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redaction_news/
Benjamin Netanyahu and Joe Biden. Two ultimately flawed candidates who, after scandals, were on the brink of losing power. The Israeli Prime Minister has survived - but will Joe Biden?
Host and content editor James Moules talks to correspondents Matt Trinder and Mason Quah about two exclusive pieces written on Redaction Politics last week.
Netanyahu's plans following his shocking victory are apparent, while Joe Biden has, amongst other issues, a dubious foreign policy past.
Links to articles:
Redaction Politics is back with another podcast episode.
We talk to our specialist reporters on a range of topics, including:
1) How coronavirus is smoke-screening racism towards the Chinese
2) The impact of Israel's elections
3) Why Joe Biden will lose
4) Why coronavirus will transform the economy
Visit us: www.redactionpolitics.com
Follow us on Twitter: @redaction_news