1) Binance's China report suggests very little data or info available for China's supposed new national digital currency, 2) BAAKT opens up bitcoin warehouse deposits ahead of their soft-launch, 3) 70% of sovereign nations say they are interested in a national digital currency
SatoshiConomy discusses 15 points as conditions in the Global Economy serving as signals to the near future. Those who adjust (even a little) stand to gain MASSIVELY from the oncoming Greatest Wealth Transfer In History. 1) Stock Market Woes, 2) QE Endgame, 3) Stock Buy-Backs, 4) Changing Economic Metrics, 5) Central Banks Buying Up Gold, 6) Gold rising, 7) Silver Rising, 8) Sovereign Nations Launching Digital Currencies, 9) Warren Buffet Amasses $ 130 Billion, 10) Bulgaria Has More Bitcoin Than Gold, 11) Many Nations In Recession, 12) Tradewars, 13) Debt-to-GDP ratios, 14) $1.2 QUADRILLION Derivatives Bubble, 15) Danish Bank Offers 1st Negative-Interest Mortgage, 16) Global Civil Unrest
1) PBOC will launch "M0" digital currency soon on pressures from Libra Project threat, 2) Denmark bank will pay you to take out a mortgage, 3) Facebook lies again -this time about recording voices of customers
1) Puppet Show -This week's Senate Hearings on Facebook's Libra Project were clearly designed to deceive the public about the extent of criminal and illicit activity in the Crypto Space, 2) Facebook Can't Be Trusted -This was branded into the minds of all, as Facebook has it coming on the heels of their well publicized misdeeds relating to data privacy, 3) All Eyes On Crypto -The negative sentiment surrounding the hearings coincided with a 24% Crypto Market selloff
1) Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook -All in Wahington D.C. tomorrow for Senate Congressional Hearings. Livestreaming begins at 10:00 a.m., D.C. time. In a nutshell, what's really going on is an HISTORIC paradigm shift, as Silicon Valley is viewed as a threat to The Federal Reserve purse strings, and the global Central Banking Scheme, 2) Gold, Silver, Oil -All are trending up, as Gold is up over 10% this year, and with oil at $66 p/barrel, it looks obvious that it will keep rising toward the $100 mark, 3) Bitcoin Volatility -A 24% dip in BTC was seen at one point within a 4 day period between July 10 and July 14. Traders be careful, but this is a marker for a Bull Market as we are seeing very high volatility.
1) Miami Dolphins make Litecoin their "Official Cryptocurrency" 2) Bitcoin ATM's number over 5000, 3) Blockchain.info is a "go to" Bitcoin site, 4) Libra Project would lead to a more "cashless society."
1) An Orange Man Has Tweeted About Bitcoin! 2) Tether has one of their banking accounts closed for "negligible activity." Also, the N.Y. Supreme Court has ordered to see accounting documents related to minting "Tether Coins." 3) The Libra Project is coming for Big Banks. To hear the BEST content by far on this project go to Youtube.com and enter "Libre Not Libra" for an Andreas Antonopoulos exposé which plays like a Bitcoin primer for the ages! #LoveAllServeOthers #OrangeMan #Tether #LibreNotLibra #CryptoInAMinute
"Crypto In A Minute" Quick Crypto News w Keywords In About A Minute 1) JP Morgan owned ship confiscated in Philadelphia w $1.3 Billion of cocaine -one of the largest drug busts in U.S. history! 2) DJIA & S&P500 reach new historic highs even as $25 Billion flows out of the U.S. domestic stock market and into bonds. 3) High volatility likely in the Global Crypto Market going forward after a $40 Billion Crypto dump.
SatoshiConomy's 1st Podcast discusses Bitcoin today and its importance in the Global Economy in a "macro" view in light of its 10 year history, the level and tone of the Global Economic Narrative as discussed now in all 4 corners of the world and at the highest echelons of power.