On this episode of the Sons of Hahnarchy Podcast, live from Mitchell's Tap in Bridgeport:
1. Steve (DrunkChiSoxFan) explains (again) he's not from the boonies and Tommy (HawtTakeTommy) brags about Wellington Castillo (0:00)
2. HawtTakeTommy brings up the pitching and managing woes within the first few weeks of the season. (8:30)
3. DrunkChiSoxFan shares his lists of guys that have been impressive, inconsistent, terrible, and should come up by July. (23:30)
4. Tom's Minoso Minute (44:00)
5. Pre and Post Game from the win on 4/16 against the Royals. (46:00)
Covered in this episode of the Sons of Hahnarchy:
1. The boys discuss some sentiments on another sports media outlet in Chicago
2. Opening Day thoughts, reactions, and criticisms
3. A full inspection of Lucas Giolito
4. Very special guest Matt Forhan coming in to talk about the Sox home opening series with the Mariners
On this episode of the Sons of Hahnarchy, Steve and Tommy take a swing at the following:
1. Picks for most dangerous threats to the Sox in the AL Central
2. Pre-season Over/Unders and Hot Takes related to the Sox and the boys
3. A Spring Training Trivia session brought to you by Jeppson's Malort (kind of)
All presented by The Loop Sports and sponsored by 26 Shirts and SeatGeek
Hawt Take Tommy forgets who is in OutKast, Steve is outraged by Jerry Reinsdorf and Kenny Williams and creates an ultimatum, and we have a very special guest in Dan Victor from the South Side Sox blog on SB Nation join us to talk Minor League baseball in the Sox system.
Throughout this episode, the Sons analyze the following:
1. Hawt Take Tommy's beat-boxing
2. Steve-O's swave and stealthy self sneaking into Soxfest.
3. What is actually going on with Machado
4. How bad the 2019 White Sox lineup looks.
5. "Minnie Minute" by the boys on "Ghosts of Social Media Past" and MLB owners shafting players.