In this episode I explore the mechanics around using sex and sexual energy to generate spiritual experiences.
Topics covered include:
- What IS a spiritual experience anyway?
- How can our state of contraction or expansion affect our reality?
- Why do we seek expansive or spiritual experiences?
- What did Tantra and the Taoist Sexual Arts teach us about using sexual energy for spiritual growth?
- Can sex lead us to our higher self?
- How is orgasm related to generating expanded states of consciousness?
- How can we use sexual energy as rocket fuel for our spirituality?
- What are the energy pathways used and how can we open them?
- What practices are used to facilitate sexual-spiritual experiences?
- What precautions do we need to take doing these practices?
Author: Shashi Solluna
for trauma healing see www.livetantra.com
for other online courses and books see www.sollunatantra.com
Shashi interviews Minke de Vos, one of the world's experts in the Tao Tantric Arts (over 30 years' teaching experience). Minke shares the secrets of how you can turn sex from a physical act into a spiritual experience, generating more love and energy.
In this podcast:
- Hear how Minke had her own spontaneous energy activation.
- Learn how the Taoists view sex as an exchange of energy and also a way to generate energy.
- Discover how ejaculatory choice (being able not to ejaculate or to wait longer before release) can affect love-making.
- Find out what yin and yang energies are and how we use them in love-making.
- Learn how we shift heavy sluggish feelings into light and energized sensations using sex.
- Hear about ways of circulating sexual energy through the body.
- Find out how a couple can exchange energy in different ways.
- Discover the mysteries of astral sex and energy body sex!!!!
- Plus Minke shares one of her own personal sexual experiences in which she merged with the Universe!
Learn about the Taoist Sexual Secrets from one of the world's most experienced masters, Minke de Vos.
Minke teaches trainings for women on www.taotantricarts.com and her other website is http://www.femininetreasures.com/
Her book is called "Tao Tantric Arts for Women" and is available on amazon.com