- Ravens schedule
- Can the Ravens make opponents defend the entire field?
- Thoughts on the Browns?
- What Ravens players need to step-up this year?
- What do you think people are getting wrong in coverage you see about the Ravens?
- Bateman and Oweh... our thoughts?
- 3rd round selections... Ben Cleveland, and Brandon Stephens
- 4th & 5th round selections.... Tylan Wallace, Shaun Wade, Daelin Hayes, Ben Mason
- Updated Depth chart... 2-3 QB's? 6 or 7 WRs? 9 or 10 Lineman?
- Ravens finalized Villanueva to take over RT..
- What is your current take on the Ravens headed to the Summer?
1) The 1st round of the 2021 Draft is Thursday April 29th... who do you want, who do you think the Ravens will be choosing from?
2) Who you can argue for as a reasonably plausible outcome; that you wouldn't be excited to hear selected?
3) Kiper's April 13th 2 round Mock... reactions?
4) ESPN: When will Jackson cash in?
5) Should finding offensive balance be a priority? If so, how do you do it?
6) We talked about Justin Houston last week... he visited the Ravens Tuesday.. how much better would you feel about the defense with him in the fold?
7) Where do you have the Ravens in the AFC hierarchy before the Draft?
- Bleacher Report had an article on projected spots for remaining Free Agents... Antonio Brown projected to Baltimore. If we wake up to that signing in the near future, you will think what?
- One of our favorite writers is Baltimore Ravens.com columnist John Eisenberg. Eisenberg says don't threat about the pass rush. Agree? Disagree?
- At NFL.com, Daniel Jeremiah continues to project Penn State's Edge Jayson Oweh to the Ravens at 27. Thoughts?
- Our colleague Jason Hirschhorn wrote about Orlando Brown. Where did you agree / disagree?
- Top Free Agents at Each Position... any interest?
- League wide... what's the story which interests you the most with the draft?
- The Ravens signed RG Kevin Zeitler. The importance of that signing?
- What do you do at Center?
- The Ravens resigned Bowser... 4 years, $22M. Thoughts on the deal? What are you looking from Bowser going forward?
- Mike took another look at possible edge prospects...
- The Ravens signed WR Sammy Watkins... did you like the target? Thoughts on the deal?
- Jamie took a look at possible wr options...
- The Baltimore Sun gave their 5 most important moves the Ravens could make... where do we agree / disagree?
- Dax Prescott signed his extension with Dallas... impact on Lamar?
- What did we loearn from the State of the Offseason press conferences?
- Orlando Brown, Gus Edwards, Brandon Williams
- The potential 1st round option that interests you the most this week?
- Franchise Tag Deadline winners and losers
- Jeff Zrebiec / The Athletic gave his predictions on the Ravens internal FA's... our thoughts
- No surprise here, ESPN's Jamison Hensley is saying the Ravens aren't expected to pursue a top-tier WR
- Article at Baltimore Ravens.com on Keith Williams (Pass Game Specialist) and Tee Martin (WR Coach) on seeing a high ceiling for the passing game
- PressBox spoke with NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah on the Ravens option at 27
General NFL talk
- CBS Sports: NFL moving toward 17-game regular season for 2021, with plans to reduce preseason
- Nine stars who could be traded this offseason... which name interests you most, where would you like to see that player land?
- ESPN: Tag or Goodbye?
- Hypothetical fun: Thinking about the Watson situation in Houston... if Jackson was unhappy, and wanted to leave Baltimore... what would be the asking price?
- PressBox asked, are Boldin and Smith Sr. First Ballot HOFs? Rank the Ravens Top 5 WR's of All-Time (5-1)
- Mike Preston at The Sun wrote about Jamal Lewis being deserving of more HOF support... favorite memories of the RB?
- Do we think Dobbins will supplant Rice, or Lewis as the Ravens best RB ever?
- Have we seen someone mocked to the Ravens that you want no parts of?
- Mike Randall's article today... FA's at positions of need
- CBS Sports: Eagles expected to cut or trade former Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz
- Updating the Orlando Brown situation... better sense of what we can expect via trade? Reaction to Rivers McCown's article.
- In Jason Hirschhorn's latest article, he stated, "The Ravens already know the broad figures that will make up Jackson’s next deal, at least to some degree. The team’s chief concerns at this stage relate to the structure of that contract. Reducing Jackson’s cap impact over the next two seasons will allow Baltimore to retain its top in-house talent while also continuing to add pieces on the margins. Jackson should have several opportunities to win a championship, but his best chance could come in the next year or two with smart cap management by the organization.Getting both parties to agree on that vision could realistically dictate whether the Ravens add to their trophy case."
Is this the primary question of the off-season?
- Recapping the Super Bowl from the Ravens perspective. Reminder once again of importance of line play.
- The Orlando Brown situation. How is this going to play out?
- Patrick Queen finished 3rd in the Rookie DPOY voting. Thoughts?
- Some current mocks. Example 1. Example 2. Example 3. Example 4. Thoughts on the names being connected with the Ravens early on here?
- Some early Power Rankings are out for 2021... like / agree with where the Ravens are showing up?
- Of the guys currently on the roster (under contract), we Power Rank the Ravens Top 5 offensive and defensive players
- Jamie wrote about the Ravens history of drafting WR's..
- Reaction to the Rams / Detroit trade
- Super Bowl preview
- Overview of the Ravens cap situation
- What to do with Orlando Brown?
- What's the primary thing you want to see the Ravens address this off-season?
- Of the existing FA's, who is your Top 3in desire to retain?
- What do the Ravens have with their young WR's?
- Who is a name that is currently projectable to the Ravens draft position (27th) which intrigues you?
Recapped the loss to the Bills
- The Ravens have led the league in point differential the last 2 year, but lost playoff games the last 3 years.. are larger changes needed?
- Immediate questions facing the Ravens?
- Jackson extension?
- What are the primary needs?
- Initial glance to the Draft...
- Tampa Bay / Green Bay? Buffalo / Kansas City?
- Recapped the win over the Titans
- Looked at the Bills win over the Colts
- Previewed the Ravens offense vs. the Bills defense... keys and questions
- Previewed the Ravens defense vs. the Bills offense... keys and questions
- Who wins the other 3 playoff games this weekend... Rams at Packers, Browns at Chiefs, Bucs at NO?
- The Ravens beat Buffalo and advance to the AFC Championship Game if... ?
- The Ravens season ends in Buffalo if...?
- Who wins?
- Recapped last year's playoff loss to the Titans
- Recapped this year's loss to the Titans
- Previewing Sunday, Ravens offense vs. Titans defense
- Previewing Sunday, Ravens defense vs. Titans offense
- Keys to the game, picks.
- Recapping Sunday's win vs. the Giants
- Looking at the unleashed rushing attack
- The Ravens control their playoff destiny
- If the Ravens reach the playoffs as expected, who do you want to face?
- Need to beat Cincinnati first
- How do we evaluate the Coaching this year?
- How do we evaluate DeCosta's job this year?
- New Hosts Mike Randall and Jamie Sieck
- Thoughts on what we saw Monday Night
- What are we looking to see vs. Jacksonville?
- Questions with the defense? Adjustments needed?
- Offense is running more, how does that open other things up?
- Whose play needs to improve?
Hey everybody. Welcome back and thanks for tuning in. Jordan and Gabe here from Baltimore Sports and Life. Check us out at baltimoresportsandlife.com or BSLJordanKough or Gabefergy on Twitter.
We wanted to take a deep look at LBer this week. Obviously, a lot of chatter about Murray and Queen in the 1st, so I thin we need to start there. It really seems like these two guys are the top two consensus guys. Gabe, you like one guy, and after diving into the film, I think I've diverged from you. Why don't you talk a bit about what you like from the guy you'd in the first-ish area at ILB.
Lets talk about where the Ravens rank overall as a roster in total right now across the league. Then delve into positions that need addressed in the draft.
Gabe suggests we pick Pick alternately which one we think is biggest priority, in a draft format, so you pick then I pick.
Jordan picks ILB - Discussion of DeCosta undervaluing position. Bynes contract basically being nothing on the cap, worth the risk, no comp pick. Trade idea with the Jets.
OLB - actual need
WR - actual need higher priority if we have a KR
OL - maybe a need but depth,
DL - future depth
CB - future depth
TE/QB - Discussion Pratice Squad Rule changes that we can keep a TE and QB on the PS that wouldn't get drafted and put them on the roster on OD. This could also have impacts on ST.
Hey everyone. Welcome to The Bank, this is your hosts Jordan Kough and Gabe Ferguson. We're new to the podcast world but not new to the Ravens and we're hoping to give you another opportunity to dive into the Ravens during the offseason and regular season.