The Warehouse - BSL Radio - Baltimore Orioles Talk
By The Warehouse
The Warehouse is your home for all things Baltimore Orioles. Just like on Eutaw Street, The Warehouse is always there, keeping an eye on the Orange and Black. Join us each week as Bob Harkins and Matt Kory break down the latest on the Baltimore Orioles.
- Baseball is back!?
- We talked some last week about the universal DH, briefly mentioned the expanded rosters, and geographical play. Got the extra inning rule, how do we feel there?
- Season is going to look differently vs anything we've seen. 3 of us might be traditional fans, but there is novelty... embrace the weird?
- ESPN article on how wild a 60 game season might look... takeaways here?
- In a 162 game season, if the O's were projected to win 60 games... that's a .370 clip. .370 ball over 60 games is 22 wins. Is that the appropriate over / under? As mentioned last week, Miami and the Orioles are the only two 'bad' teams in the two East divisions.
- One way for baseball to recoup some of the lost revenue this year, would be expansion. Discussion on expansion and realignment.
- MLB negotiations. General frustration, ramifications.
- Ramifications continued... if there is a season x, if there is not a season y. Potential for wide range of results if there is a short-season.
- Universal DH, expanded playoffs, regional play (East vs. East, Central vs. Central, West vs. West)... prelude to larger changes to the game?
- Orioles Draft Talk.
- Some background on Bob and Matt.
In our first episode we go over our general expectations for the Orioles, takeaways from Spring Training, Should the Orioles still add a player or 2 and of course we have to talk about Chris Davis' 25 pounds of muscle