Is it true that there are no marriageable men?
*Warning* Explicit language.
(Brian was out of hand tonight. If you have children, elderly, small animals or sensitivities of any kind, don't play this one! Consider yourself warned...)
1:20 - Comic books, action figures. Addiction. David and Brian confess their lifelong habits and hobbies.
3:00 - Dork culture - when it's your identity. Nerd culture is in vogue. Are nerdy men, in fact, men?
5:00 - Money spent on yourself. The power of a decision and commitment.
7:50 - "Hot Heathers" - does the wife feel like he's not taking care of business at home? Is she raising another child?
9:00 - Cautionary tale - don't be like Bradley. Don't let your wife take care of business that YOU should be taking care of.
11:00 - Napoleon Hill - the mystery of sex transmutation. Man's greatest desire is to please woman. Men are being robbed of this key motivation today.
13:00 - Article - "The future of men and marriage is bleak."
16:00 - Brian makes personal not of professional women who "get it" and retain their femininity.
17:45 - How a woman or man can manifest their perfect partner.
19:00 - The one that Brian almost married - what went wrong? What could go right? What do men need from women in order to be Prince Charming?
24:50 - Mom's story - don't want to take care of another man - you attract your polarity.
26:30 - Young men today do not know how to be needed.
27:20 - "The acquaintance zone."
28:10 - Give up your hobbies and passions for her, and she'll resent you - the wisdom in "Hot Tub Time Machine." The people around you need you to be committed to your dreams.
30:30 Article - "The Overly Accommodating Male." The disaster a man creates by playing second fiddle.
35:35 - You are what you love, not what loves you. Let her do for you for both your own goods.
38:00 - Monogamy vs. non-monogamy.
43:00 - You can't save her. You're not her therapist. You are her man-lover. Period.
45:00 - Why can't everyone be like Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward? You need every advantage to find your compatible match.
47:30 - Personality profiling and your life's journey.
48:30 - Comparing yourself to others.
50:30 - Mathematics is the key to understanding existence.
David and Don take on the Nice Guy/Bad Boy paradox.
This was a really fun episode, and you'll get two different perspectives on this from two different life paths - enjoy!
Do Nice Guys finish last?
2:47 - become the best version of yourself before getting into a relationship.
- Evolve and grow and change as you go and that's a good thing. We are never going to be perfect.
- A little better than the day before - Kaizen. 1% improvement every day.
- Know your purpose in life.
5:00 - if you're not following your purpose, she'll become less interested and actually think it's something wrong with HER.
- Need to be excited for the next day to begin.
7:18 - Tying a good tie knot. David asks for Don's help. Half Windsor knot. One of the hidden benefits of going to catholic school.
9:15 - one in 16 women reported first sexual encounter was not consensual.
- Fifty shades - nice guy young boys self-worth and validation.
- Exotic dancer pressured to have sex as a teenager - socialization.
14:20 - definition of a nice guy and why he's not nice at all. Why women get pressured into sex.
17:00 - what if the nice guy and the exciting bad boy could be one guy and have all of the good in one package?
19:00 - don't fix her.
21:00 escapism vs. honoring your passion points. Respecting each other's passions.
24:40 - Khalij times - wife seeks divorce because husband is too nice. What did he do to drive her away?
33:00 - Confidence, Leader of the pack, and Olivia Newton-John.
36:00 - do you need to be jerk to be attractive - the red pill awareness where is the truth? MGTOW - internet of "things."
42:00 - you attract what you ARE. And that translates to what is your polarity - a dominant woman gets a child-man.
43:00 - can David figure out what his ideal woman is? Can he become her ideal man? Does he even know what the hell he wants?
Matthew Dick, Speak Up, Storyworthy book.
Storyworthy Book - https://amzn.to/2MheWrQ
46:00 - Don imparts the importance of recording your story. Your story is everything.
48:00 - the four horsemen David's heyday of dirtbaggery in college.
51:00 - Standards of what is perfect and sexy. Wrap up.
Welcome to the latest episode of The Alpha Shift!
Featuring David Krueger and Don Kowalewski.
David and Don met 28 years ago pledging a fraternity at Michigan State University.
This episode is two men the same age who have known each other their entire adult lives.
Yet their lives took interesting and different courses.
Your humble host David had fun and calamity in his personal life, as you all know.
Don married his college sweetheart and has been married 22 years. He has three beautiful kids, three cars, a crushing mortgage, and a dog he doesn't even like.
In this episode the hosts realize that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Show highlights include:
* Life paths are different but one is not necessarily wrong.
* Sometimes a man finds the right compatible girl and gets lucky.
* A woman is attracted to who you are when you meet her. Too often we become someone else - someone who hides in the basement and stops courting her.
* Having the guts and the stick-to-it-iveness to go after what you want in life. What it means to show up and get it done.
* David's little known Hollywood career and Don's brush with stand-up comedy and how the choices they made affected their lives and loved ones.
* There are no wrong decisions.
* The danger of comparing yourself to others.
* The real reason some couples stay together and some separate.
* Don's formula for calculating your TRUE age. Hint you are YOUNGER than you think you are!
Subscribe for notifications and email newsletter at www.thealphashift.com
Featuring David Krueger and Brian Krueger.
Welcome to Alpha Shift. It is a movement...
In this inaugural edition of The Alpha Shift Podcast, David and his brother (from the same mother) discuss taking full responsibility for our lives, how we are on the side of women, and what we think has gone wrong for men (and women) in these interesting times we live in.
* The Elusive American Husband. Where have all the good men gone? Changing gender norms are leaving men adrift and women lonely and alone. The new rules aren't working.
* Hasbro Toy Company goes full on "woke" with the introduction of Ms. Monopoly. The game is actually extremely insulting to girls as it gives them an unfair (and unnecessary advantage over boys). Also sends message to young boys that they are less important. WTF?
* "Man Happily Includes Wife's Lover in Their Wedding Photos: Cheating on me is a part of her identity." Why polyamory and cuckoldry are signs of the coming apocalypse. There is no virtue or value is some younger generations and we share responsibility in creating it.
* But don't worry we will turn this around and everything is going to be OK...
Enjoy the show and we'll see you next week!