Hosts Raymond Maisonet and Anthony Simmons discuss all things NC High School Basketball, including surrounding topics including, but not limited to: AAU, fans, parents, trainers and training, and more.
After a short break, Ant & Ray are back for Season 2, refreshed and ready to provide great topics around high school basketball! This episode we talk about:
- Anthony Simmons becoming the varsity head coach for Voyager Academy!
- What do you do when you're putting in work and still don't get any offers?
- How players need to make in-game adjustments!
On this episode, Ant & Ray chop it up with UNC Freshman big man, 6'10 Brandon Huffman to discuss:
- Difference between High School and College
- How to prepare for high major, division 1 basketball
- What's game day and practice preparation like
- & MORE!!!
On this episode, Ant & Ray discuss:
- HS to the G-League and how it was low-key frowned upon
- Middle School Exposure Camps and Rankings... Bogus?
- College Recruiting: Selling a dream or getting too personal?
On this episode Ant & Ray talk about:
- Going to the league out of high school (technically)
- Compare & Contrast: Bigger name school or better fit?
- Paths: What path should players follow? (Hint: Their own!)
Be sure to Subscribe here and on YouTube!!!
On this episode Ant & Ray discuss:
- "The LAST Summer": the last AAU season for rising high school seniors
- Practice: Are y'all out here taking it seriously???
- Reps vs. Skill Development: Know the difference!!!
In this episode, Ant and Ray dive into recent events going on with the FBI and the NCAA. We discuss what and how players need to CONTINUE to improve at the collegiate level. We also discuss the high transfer rate of college players and who's responsible. Lastly, we've added a "Spot Light" segment to the show to highlight and how love to North Carolina players!