Hello and welcome to Family Law For You. In this podcast, our lawyers will be discussing family law, collaborative practices and the life of women-in-business. We hope you enjoy this podcast series, and if you’d like to know more about anything you hear on these episodes, you can visitdafamilylawyers.com.au
In this episode of Family Law For You, Deborah Awyzio discusses:
1. What is arbitration?
2. What is the role of an arbitrator?
3. Why would someone undergo arbitration?
4. Does arbitration involve a court at all?
5. What are the requirements for arbitration?
6. What is involved in the process?