Dental industry experts join Anmol Oberoi, Founder of Emitrr to share insights dentists can use to make smart business decisions. Visitemitrr.com to learn more about Emitrr.
Each week the podcast takes an interesting and business first look at the dental world. You’ll get great interviews from interesting people covering all the hot topics in dentistry. We uncover interesting businessinsights in the dental practice industry.
Anmol Oberoi chats with Vic Laranja about his years of experience running Facebook ads for small businesses. Vic runs a social media agency - Social Gravity, where he has helped many small businesses scale purely through Facebook ads. In this conversation Vic tells us about how:
- Dental Practices should run Fb Ads
- What metrics should dental practices be tracking and how to go about deciding your budget
- What should you be running ads for and how to optimize them for greater ROI
- How to convince your team about the value of Ads on Facebook
- What are some do's and don't when running Facebook ads for your dental practice
Emitrr is a messaging platform for your small business. Manage missed calls with two-way text messages, voicemails, text messages, and more with our messaging platform built for your small business. Check us out on emitrr.com.
About Vic Laranja
Vic Laranja is a Canadian Entrepreneur and the founder of Social Gravity, a Digital Marketing Agency. He has 11 years of professional content creation experience while working in video production, music production, advertising, graphic design and web development.
Anmol Oberoi talks with Dr. Joshua Austin about his 10 years stint at his dental clinic in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Joshua has done an amazing job at making sure he keeps a constant flow on inbound patients through reviews on Yelp and Google. In this conversation Dr. Joshua tells us about how:
- He ranks on top of Yelp in San Antonio Texas even with review count lesser than that of other practices
- Why he does not believe in using a review management software and that actually helps him grow his reviews
- How to handle negative reviews
- What review sites are most important for your dental practice and why reviews on facebook don't matter.
- What are some do's and don't when asking for reviews from patients?
Emitrr is a messaging platform for your small business. Manage missed calls with two-way text messages, voicemails, text messages and more with our messaging platform built for your small business. Check us out on emitrr.com.
About Dr. Joshua:
Joshua Austin, DDS, FAGD, FACD, is a native San Antonian. After attending San Antonio's Health Careers High School and the University of Texas, San Antonio as an undergrad student, Dr. Austin graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Dental School.
Dr. Austin is a published author and lectures nationally on restorative dentistry and reputation management. He has a monthly column and weekly e-Newletter in Dental Economics, the most read dental magazine in the world. In the past, Dr. Austin has served as a faculty member in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at UTHSCSA Dental School. Dr. Austin has received several awards during his dental career. In 2009, the Texas Dental Association honored Dr. Austin by naming him Young Dentist of the Year. In 2010, the Texas Academy of General Dentistry named him New Dentist of the Year, the most prestigious award it gives for dentists who have graduated in the previous 7 years. Dr. Austin has earned a Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Beginning in 2014, Dr. Austin has been named a Super Dentist in Texas Monthly Magazine.