Join modern-day Priestesses Aurora Farber and Jane Ashley as we join together in sisterhood to fluff our auras, smash illusions, and get messy! We’ll also explore our feminine wisdom and offer practical tips to live a more fun, creative and inspired life.
All this information is free—you can find us on itunes—so please subscribe, review our podcast, and be sure to join us in our Facebook group, Playful Priestess Posse, where we are continuing the conversation and deepening into our sisterhood.
In this episode, learn how Jane and Aurora have befriended their inner perfectionists, Victoria and Cassandra, and created a partnership with them to create more joy, ease and fun in work and daily life. Discover how you can partner with your perfectionist, give her a name and access her gifts in our 6 step process below. Also, share your perfectionist avatar in our creative playground on Facebook, the Playful Priestess Posse, so we can all finally let the perfectionist out of the closet and assist us with having a more magical, creative and productive life!
Teaching: Give your perfectionist a name; Start a dialogue and see how she can serve you thru discernment instead of judgement; Feel grateful for her presence in your life (she’s here to serve you); Write down her gifts; Don’t let her be in charge, allow her to assist; Form a partnership.
Summary: Your perfectionist has a place but needs to be managed by your higher self so that she can be your ally.
In this podcast we share a “behind-the-scenes” look at how we create each episode...how we drop in, trust and co-create each episode based on our personal epiphanies and struggles and what’s going on in the collective energetic field.
We invite you to discover 6 steps to co-create your next breakthrough, creative project, relationship, event or use anytime you feel stuck and don’t know what to do. You’ll also learn about some of the magic tools in our tool box and be asked to share some of your magic tools and practices with us in the Playful Priestess Posse.
Create your own magic tool box to keep your co-creative power in flow and share your ideas with us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlayfulPriestessPosse/
This podcast was inspired by synchronistic events that lifted Jane and I through heavy and difficult times and this quote by Carl Jung:
“I do believe in an everyday sort of magic -- the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone.”
We discovered that synchronicity is being present to the magic always available and confirms the truth that we are not alone.
Enjoy these 4 steps to "receiving" more magic and synchronicity in your life, and 2 practices to apply right away.
4 Steps to Open To The Magic:
1. Be open without agenda
2. Have fun in discovering the magic
3. Take the time to stop and RECEIVE it
4. Be in gratitude to magnetize even more magic!
Call to Action:
1. Practice “receiving with gratitude” throughout the day
2. Moon bath and “receive” the light of the feminine full moon
We've been feeling the uncertainty of these times, both collectively and individually. In this episode we discuss "the Unknown"...both the fear and anxiety that comes with it, and also the freedom that can be found as the familiar is no longer an option.
What we discovered is that the freedom of not knowing creates an opportunity for creation.
Learn 4 steps to navigate the unknown:
1. Grounding and releasing
4. Taking Action from a relaxed place versus reactive action
Call to Action:
1. Identify an area that you feel uncertain about
2. Practice the 4 steps
3. Share your thoughts in our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlayfulPriestessPosse/
Enjoy exploring abundance as Jane shares her recent initiation around abundance and Aurora shares how getting a new puppy is helping her expand more into love.
To be the creator of an abundant life we have to rewire our thoughts around abundance and source it from love.
1. Our current mindset creates our abundance.
2. Choose to create the future you desire in each moment
3. Have crystal clear clarity on what you do and do not want.
4. Have patience- there’s no finish line and you can choose to see abundance as an adventure.
Call To Action:
1. Notice your mindset around abundance. Is it heavy or light?
1. Create abundance practices
a. Make a List what you do not want to help you find out what you do want
b. Create a gratitude list
c. Sit in meditation and ask for guidance
3. Give yourself permission to have it. Release the self-doubt
4. Join us at the Playful Priestess Posse to discuss abundance & “The Abundance Book” by John Randolph Price
How to surrender control and nurture independence in our kids
Discover and Nurture your own needs regularly. When we don’t prioritize our own needs and values, we create a space for resentment, fear and martyrdom.
Define your purpose and role as a mom...and be willing to play with it. This could be an image or metaphor as a mom.
Letting go of the illusion of control equals freedom. Find the freedom to choose how to respond to any situation fosters your own sovereignty.
When we nurture independence, resilience and adaptability in ourselves, these qualities organically grow and are modeled in our kids.
Call to Action:
1. Make sure you make time to consciously nurture your own needs, dreams and what brings you joy.
2. When you feel called toward neediness with your kids ask yourself, is this coming from my own wound or is it from my own sense of sovereignty.
3. Ask for support. Talk to other moms about this…
4. Join Aurora’s FB group Mythic Moms
In this first episode, we share why the Playful Priestess Podcast was created as a platform to inspire women to share their voices, activate their creativity and simply have more fun! We'll also discuss the importance of accessing intuition to live a more creative life as we explore 4 channels of perception: clairvoyance; clairaudience; clairsentience and claircognizance. Grab a cup of tea and have fun discovering your intuitive gifts!