Tune into this must-listen podcast that gives insight into the banking world. Each month, industry experts report on timely topics during discussions with the Illinois Bankers Association CEO, Randy Hultgren. Be prepared to hear the links you’ve been missing to become the expert in your field.
• Changes banks will see from the Biden Administration
• Will the bigger challenge be new federal laws or a change in tone from new regulators?
• What is on the horizon that banks need to research and be prepared for?
• How can banks be prepared for a more active CFPB?
• The proposal for a state CRA
2021 banking technology upgrade suggestions
How do banks stay accountable with their cybersecurity?
What changes in political leadership could impact banking technology?
Where will technology in banking be in a few years?
Why bankers should stay optimistic during 2021!
Episode #3: NAVIGATING THE WORKPLACE DURING COVID-19 – Hope McAllister, Executive Vice President of Human Relations – Busey Bank
Current COVID-19 updates, and how Busey Bank is keeping employees safe
Keeping company culture strong while working remote
The importance of mental and emotional health in your employees
How can the HR staff at a bank find resources to help guide them through COVID-19
Conversations about the COVID-19 vaccine
EPISODE 2: NEVER EVER GIVE UP! – Matt Feldman, President and CEO – Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
Lessons learned during 17 years at FHLBC
Giving back to your community during uncertain times
Best advice for bankers to reach success
How the IBA and the FHLBC have worked together to serve the banking industry
EPISODE 1: ALL THINGS ELECTION!
• Can we rely on current polling?
• Is the election heading towards being a tight race or a landslide win?
• What to watch for on election night?
• When will we know the results?
• What key races, other than the presidency, should we be watching?
• Why exercising your right to vote is important!