This is Unleash Your Inner Contagiously Positive. A podcast where amazing things happen and we talk about all the things that make our lives Contagiously Positive - Health, Happiness, Food. I will be sharing tools, stories, inspiration and making health and happiness fun and way less complicated than it seems to be.
"You cannot have a healthy mind without a healthy body and you cannot have a healthy body without a healthy mind."
Join me on an epic journey to becoming the happiest and healthiest person you know - Mind, Body & Soul.
"Success and happiness is not finite, it is INFINITE!"
What Does Success Mean To You?
In today’s episode, I’m giving you an inside look at how I have redefined success on my terms to create and live a life that I love. By the end of this episode my wish is that you will be able to get clear on what success means for you in a way that it serves you fully and completely.
I talked about money a lot, so to enhance this further, you can check out my 3 part money series.
1. Positive Money Mindset: How To Be Positive Paying The Bills
2. Positive Money Mindset: Creating Your Financial Vision
3. Positive Money Mindset: Knowing Your Numbers and Setting Your Financial Goals
Creating & Living a Life You Love
www.contagiouslypositive.ca/podcast for more.
In this episode I'm talking about anti-negativity foods that affect your mood. What you eat affects how you feel, think and act and what you feel, affects how you eat, think and act. Eating a whole-food diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and healthy fats won't just make you healthier, it will also make you happier.
Show Links (Recipes Mentioned):
1. After a stressful, busy day, this recipe will help calm you with every tasty bite: http://contagiouslypositive.ca/hungry-girl-health-bowl-bbq-cauliflower-sesame-hemp-seed-dressing/
2. When you need some anti-negativity comfort food with a healthy twist, this meal won't disappoint: http://contagiouslypositive.ca/butternutsquashpenne/
3. When you need to feel more grounded and connected, choose earthy vegetables like the beets find in this delicious recipe: http://contagiouslypositive.ca/roastedbeetandchickpeasalad/
Learn more about the mind-body connection at www.contagiouslypositive.ca/healthyliving