Mark Loewen teaches us the basics of spiritual warfare especially as it relates to mastering temptation. Expert, systematic, biblical foundation on the ideas of angels, demons, satan, and God's power to defeat the enemy.
10 things that work, and 10 that don't. Graeme Morris teaches about the 10 indicators or ideas that help you get better and 10 things that hinder your progress.
1. Jesus, Pappa God, Holy Spirit
2. Those that lead with vulnerability
3. Honesty fast and furious (Action and word)
4. Risk and Faith
6. Humility (coming to the end of self)
7. Homework that costs us something (pushes on our buttons)
9. Games with clear winners
1. Accountability without relationship
2. Christianeze (Christian platitudes)
3. Shame Talk and vulnerability diversions
4. Victim Mentality
5. Passivity (In any form)
6. Avoiding pain (not giving pain a purpose)
7. Programs, Formulas, Men’s empty Wisdom, the word 'Ministry' or 'product' (Men need each other not a formula)
8. Being “Fixed” – Lateral praying or advice
9. Condemnation, boasting or trivializing failure
Graeme Morris talks about the process of entering into responsibility as the antidote to anxiety - to take on the name given to you by the Father and through the responsibility of expanding His glory, displace insecurity, and tyranny. The process of growing up; moving from boyhood to manhood - from consumer to contributor.
Graeme Morris shares a core message from Brave Testimony: A call to Live in the Light - it's an incredible thing to overcome the darkness of the world around you, but it supernatural to overcome your personal darkness and propensity for evil. This is what it means to "Arise Shine" the light of God. That your testimony is found exposing your darkness to the Light, until it becomes visible, because whatever is visible, becomes a light.
Graeme Morris describes the process of being transformed by the renewal of the mind without become conceited or impressed by your own discipline. God is the transformer, you are the seed planter. Plant good seed in the good soil of a born-again-heart.