Des Traynor, co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Intercom, has been at the forefront of digital customer engagement for the past decade, building a company wholly focused on helping brands have more relevant and personalized conversations with customers.
In this episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial, we will be talking with Des about bringing conversational insights to the forefront of your CX strategy to make every conversation more proactive, timely and contextually aware.
Join us to learn how and why:
- Conversational data offers unique and superior insights compared to other sources
- Conversational data can yield insights that the entire organization can use across sales/marketing/care
- Orchestrating brand engagement with customers in a single channel ensures relevance across the customer journey
Ex-rockstar turned international keynote speaker (a career path as old as time) James Dodkins sits down with Shane to chat about the simple and obvious strategies for delivering exceptional CX which too many brands seem to ignore, and tells us how to avoid falling into those patterns.
Shane sits down for a chat with one of the people behind Alexa. Phil chats about how to approach creating conversational AI, the challenges of building something that people actually want to interact with and how to tackle the tricky issue of privacy.
Get a cup of coffee, make yourself comfortable, and settle in for one of our favorite episodes of Conversations w/ Conversocial so far. Dan tackles just about aspect of modern customer experience, how it's evolving during the current pandemic, and how the landscape will look in the future.
This episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial is special. Shane is joined by Google's Cathy Pearl for a live recording where they take a deep dive into the topic of Compassionate Conversational Experiences.
To say conversation design is a passion of Cathy’s is an understatement. She built her first chatbot before chatbots were even a thing - 1984 to be precise - and now uses her wealth of knowledge to help people make the best conversational experiences possible.
- Best Practices for Designing Conversations
- Conversational Design Frameworks and Examples
- How to Launch a New Chatbot
This podcast is brought to you by Conversocial - conversocial.com
For this episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial, we caught up with our very own VP of Product Anish Bhatt to take a closer look at how bots are transforming the contact center.
- Why it's easier to integrate bots and messaging from the same vendor
- The benefits of bot & human collaboration for the customer
- How every agent can have their own bot assistant with the launch of Agent Assist
This episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial is truly enlightening. Adam shares his experiences of leading the digital transformation of Starbucks - from sending out millions of coupons in the mail to building an app that drives billions of dollars of revenue each year.
Along the way, we touch on:
- How to map out and evaluate customer touch points
- How to get buy-in from the people who sign the checks
- How to identify opportunities for innovation
- The value of harnessing a cross-functional team
It was an absolute pleasure speaking with Adam and make sure you check out Brightloom to see what his current venture is all about.