Get a cup of coffee, make yourself comfortable, and settle in for one of our favorite episodes of Conversations w/ Conversocial so far. Dan tackles just about aspect of modern customer experience, how it's evolving during the current pandemic, and how the landscape will look in the future.
This episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial is special. Shane is joined by Google's Cathy Pearl for a live recording where they take a deep dive into the topic of Compassionate Conversational Experiences.
To say conversation design is a passion of Cathy’s is an understatement. She built her first chatbot before chatbots were even a thing - 1984 to be precise - and now uses her wealth of knowledge to help people make the best conversational experiences possible.
- Best Practices for Designing Conversations
- Conversational Design Frameworks and Examples
- How to Launch a New Chatbot
This podcast is brought to you by Conversocial - conversocial.com
For this episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial, we caught up with our very own VP of Product Anish Bhatt to take a closer look at how bots are transforming the contact center.
- Why it's easier to integrate bots and messaging from the same vendor
- The benefits of bot & human collaboration for the customer
- How every agent can have their own bot assistant with the launch of Agent Assist
This episode of Conversations w/ Conversocial is truly enlightening. Adam shares his experiences of leading the digital transformation of Starbucks - from sending out millions of coupons in the mail to building an app that drives billions of dollars of revenue each year.
Along the way, we touch on:
- How to map out and evaluate customer touch points
- How to get buy-in from the people who sign the checks
- How to identify opportunities for innovation
- The value of harnessing a cross-functional team
It was an absolute pleasure speaking with Adam and make sure you check out Brightloom to see what his current venture is all about.